Fighting Fear

~Snow Storms POV~~

I could remember everything, including the fact I had just fallen asleep this wasn't normal right?

I was flying above a forest, I wasn't dreaming this is a mind land I figured. Mind lands, the place where your spirit rests it has your fears and your happiness. But this wasn't just a mind land, this was three minds meeting together I thought looking down at the forest. This is me pulling the bonds I have together, pulling their spirits this was how I could make a plan.

I flapped my wings watching the flicker below me, probably Igraine she seems the likeliest to be happy in a forest. Tucking my wings into my side I dived towards a clearing, I would make it just before she entered the clearing. Landing lightly with my wings spread apart I realised I was once again clean. My scales were gleaming as the light shined on them from somewhere. Mind lands are weird, Igraine entered the clearing her wings splayed she immediately took up the basic defensive position. Igraine's yellow-gold eyes blinked at me giving me the image of a cat from a long ago memory from one of my ancestors. My eyes narrowed in confusion slightly did she not recognise me? Wait... I looked around perhaps I didn't look the same?

Taking in Igraine's blue-green scales and one white scale on her head, maybe just maybe... "Igraine it's me? Remember Snow Storm?"

Igraine spoke up her voice soft and confused, "where are we Storm? How are we here? Why are we here?"

"I don't know," I let out an annoyed growl of frustration, "I expect we are in a mind land or a joined one although how? I have no idea I just know our bodies are resting in the physical world while our minds wander in the spiritual world. However we are only hear by calling this will not always happen and it's simple good luck that we found each other as mind lands are gigantic. Depending on how we are feeling our mind lands reflect that the problem is it's possible to get stuck in your own mind land and never escape that's the danger in mind lands. Your mind will wander lost in your memories until someone kills your physical body or you kill yourself using your mind."

Igraine still looked confused, even more so if that's possible but then again I was confused myself. "How do you know this?" I cocked my head slightly, how did I know this?

"It felt right," I said with a shrug which I somehow managed, Igraine simply nodded my wings opened from their folded positions. "Follow me in the air this is not two but I reckon three mind lands which means one more to find."

Igraine nodded and I leapt up into the air, twisting and twirling to gain height in the small clearing. Straining my muscles in my wings as I pushed them down once more before rising above the gigantic trees. Igraine who was much more slender then I was didn't gain height like I did. Instead Igraine bounded up one of the tall trees surrounding the clearing using her agility to the best of her abilities. Igraine leapt off the top of the tree opening her wings and in two flaps was flying tip-to-tip with me.

Using my tail to keep my balance I angled my wings down spotting a rock cliff and seeing a familiar grey dragon. Igraine who seemed so graceful in the forest looked so awkward in the air, or maybe just like a normal dragon? I don't know she probably just felt uncomfortable like I did on the ground it didn't feel natural. Landing on the rocky surface I pulled my wings in as Igraine landed next to me, she looked uncomfortable on the rocky surface I guess she was more of a forest dragon.

"Storm? What the hell is going on here? And who's this dragon?" Rolland asked in a gruff voice I explained to him about Igraine and what I had told her about mind lands.

In the end all Rolland did was nod, "guess that make sense," suddenly he froze and his gaze seemed to lock on something behind me.

I let a roar of anger out, "someone's here!" I had been feeling uneasy for a while now, I understood why someone or more precisely something was in my mind land. "In my mind land, doubts of all sorts have collected however this is something else entirely.