I See A Sunrise

The picture is of the sunrise. I love this picture, what do you think?

Recap:

I got a sense of annoyance and felt that there was nothing around, I could feel the monster shudder before it closed its eyes and its mind fell back to sleep. I drew out of the monster's mind and back to my own, opening up my eyes I felt more of my energy disappear. The others were looking at me and I took a step signifying that it was now safe.

End Recap

Thea's POV

Everyone let out a silent sigh of relief and the two earth users started their work on the ceiling. The two girls worked without stopping for one hour, soon enough the hour was passed.

How much did you manage to get through? I asked the pair, one girl held up two fingers and I grinned. That meant there was three meters left, which the dragons would be able to finish easily.

I contacted Zenith and relayed the message that there was three meters left, I handed the two girls a pill each and we all piled into the crack. After a moment or two Zenith spoke to me. Normally there is a lot of moment around this time, the others say to keep everyone quiet and still for now - maybe get some sleep. I'll wake you up in an hour.

Thanks, I told Zenith before I motioned to the two girls to go into the crack which was currently housing everyone who'd climbed up with me. I looked around the nineteen people who had come with me, determined to help everyone escape.

Everyone looked at me and I tapped the side of my head with my forefinger and opened up my mind to theirs. There were a few who had difficulty opening their mind to me however we were soon all connected. We have an hour to wait, I began, I was thinking we all try to sleep except have one person on watch for twenty minutes so that's three people. This will be to make sure everyone stays quiet. I suggested

How do we know when twenty minutes is up? One person questioned, I frowned in thought and shrugged.

We won't know until the end, I'll take the third watch so I can wake everyone up when the hour is up. Who doesn't mind taking the first or second watches? I asked.

One girl whose bright green eyes gleamed in the darkness held one finger up and I nodded in thanks. Second watch?

Eventually another girl put her hand up and held two fingers up. Thanks the both of you, I said as I settled down with my back against the uneven rocky wall. I knew that it'd be hard to get comfortable but I hoped that I would eventually go to sleep. After all I'd been up from early this morning and now it was almost the next day.

***

A shake on my shoulders made me wake up, when blurry sight cleared I found myself staring up into a stranger's eyes. It took me a few minutes before I realised what was happening and where I was. I nodded in thanks and pulled myself up so I was standing. I rolled my shoulders and necks and stretched my arms and legs hoping to get all the soreness out of them.

I widened my mind awareness out and tried to feel for the minds of the monsters below. I could feel a minimal amount of energy from the monsters however none seemed awake. I yawned and rubbed my eyes tiredly, I went outside the crack and sat on the small platform.

To try and remain awake I wondered what my family was doing. I didn't particularly care what my father was doing, he could rot in hell for all I cared. I'm sure Tom would be helping out with the rebellion, called Voice of the People also known as VOP, he probably had left the house. After all without Father or I he was unhindered to help out VOP. Tony would've followed Tom either because he didn't want to be alone or because he wanted to keep an eye on Tom. I sighed softly as I thought of my wonderful brothers. Despite all of our ups and downs we were family and trusted each other, although my trust and love of Storm was on another level it was a close call.