The Ocean

The video is one of the third song from the campfire chapter, enjoy!

Storm's POV

Recap:

We should go attack, the battle still goes on, Thea said softly, feeling my sadness as my mentors had died.

No, the white flag goes up now. This battle is over and we have won. Now we shall count our dead and mourn them, and check on the injured. I replied.

End Recap

I soared over the camp, seeing if I could spot any of the other dragons or riders. I had had an idea of a way to calm down and forget everything we'd just been through for a while. I sighed, and scanned the camp again hoping that I would now catch a dragon to speak to about my idea. My eyes spotted a familiar green-blue hide near the infirmary camp, and I frowned. It wasn't good for Zenith to be so close to the infirmary and would do him no good worrying over his rider who was fine and awake, just not allowed to leave. Although, I highly doubt Sly would be one to stay still.

I tilted my wings and landed next to Zenith who was looking miserable. Zenith, find other dragons and their riders and get them to gather at the place of the campfire.

Yes, you can do that, I'll just wait here for Sly, Zenith said softly.

I rolled my eyes and slapped him on the side with my tail. I have an idea for you and Sly, along with the others. Sly will come with us whether I have to grab him from that tent myself.

Zenith seemed to shake himself out of the miserable mood and nodded. Got it Storm, just what is your idea?

I grinned, that's for me to know and you to find out. I've checked with others, Levok has let us do this, or said we can do this at least.

Zenith took off and I grinned, with Zenith rounding up the others I could focus on the second part of gathering everyone – sneaking Sly out of the infirmary. I stretched my mind out, looking for three certain minds. When I found them I leapt into the air, thankfully they were all near each other.

I landed lightly beside Erin, Ademar, and Charlie. I need your help, I said. I need to get Sly sneaked out of the infirmary and to the place where we had the campfire two nights ago. You up for it?

Erin nodded with a grin, "About time we got him out of there! Do you know how much he complains about being in there? It's so annoying! I swear I don't even know why I go visit him."

Ademar let out a snort and opened his mouth to say something; Erin seemed to sense this and lightly cuffed him over the head. While you're here, tell your dragons to go to the meeting place as well. I said.

"We'll go tell them, meet you there soon!" Ademar said before running off with Erin quickly following. Charlie sighed exasperated before following them. I watched them go with a small smile before taking off. That meant I had nineteen dragons and riders left to find.

The next two I found – well they found me – were Rolland and Tarot. When Rolland had saved Tarot's life, the younger dragon seemed to have taken to flying with Rolland. I smiled at the two dragons. I had grown close to Tarot as we shared our thoughts on everything. It wasn't surprising, considering how Tarot was the closest to my age.

Storm, I heard there was a gathering of dragon and riders, do you want some help finding everyone? I sent Rolland a thankful grin, Ademar had obviously told Rolland already.

It'd be great if you could help find everyone, I replied.

Why don't you simply speak to everyone at once? Tarot asked.