𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 42

𝖀𝖓𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝕬𝖙𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Time was a bit of a pickle.

It truly is hard to think of how time is, for example, how a tiny seed could turn into a gigantic tree in just a matter of years, or how a girl that helped her mother around a small city turned into a beautiful woman who has gone to France and had achieved much more remarkable things that she could have expected.

Time is a true question unexplained or answered, a puzzle to the blonde-haired girl as she opened the door of the new tea shop,

She could just vividly remember that the shop was a flower store when she was a child, and now it was a popular tea shop, truly wise for the owner to expand the business, especially since she incorporated her old trade into the new, making the tea from the flowers, making her business bloom as it was original and current.

The door seemed to trigger a bell as it opened, the light footsteps of her shoes made no such sound as the place was simply filled with people,

It wasn't a type of crowdy in which the sound would become irate, no, it was a type of crowdy filled with joy as people conversed with themselves.

"Cassandra!"
She hears her name being called, a voice too familiar, although she had believed that she had forgotten how sweet and familiar it had been, she had truly longed for his voice.

Facing the boy who called her name, she walked over to the seat he had reserved, it was a private space of the shop, much more private than the tables at the front of the door, as it was at the very back with a beautiful view of the flower garden at the side of the store.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Blythe." The girl smiles softly as she mentions the boy's name, he tips his hat at the girl as he pulls the seat for her, 

What a gentleman.

"Dearie me, this place has changed since I've last been here." She spoke thoughtfully as she observes the area, lots of changes indeed.

"It sure has, I've not become accustomed to it myself, actually," Gilbert replies,

"Strawberry tarts, Mr. Blythe?" A smirk forms on her face as she stares at the boy with a cheeky glint in her eyes, "Is it still your favorite, Cassie? I seemed to have gone too long, perhaps you want something else? I could get something else-" Only a soft laugh brought the boy out of his rants,

"No, no. Please, it's quite alright. I have missed tarts." 

She excused, bringing a bright smile from the boy who had seemed to tense at the fear of messing up their little meeting.

"We've surely changed, haven't we, Cassandra?"

"She seems to have been a beautiful soul, Gilbert," Cassandra says genuinely, placing a comforting hand on the boy's hand, a small smile on her face as the boy expressed his deepest sorrows.

Following their previous topic to their vocations, the boy had mentioned a woman, whom he treated family.

Mary was her name.