Chapter 201

In the empty bedroom, it suddenly became very quiet for a moment, so quiet that she could hear her heartbeat, Qin Yao opened her mouth, her throat seemed to be stuck with a thorn, and she couldn't make the slightest sound.

For a moment, she thought she had become deaf and mute.

There was a swelling pain in his temples, and Qin Yao held his forehead, almost shaking uncontrollably, "You lied to me... Isn't it! How could he jump into the sea! How can it be! Ji

Shiqian sat on the edge of the bed, silently raised his eyes to look at him, and the blue pupils were lifeless and lifeless: "If I can, I also hope that I lied to you, I also hope that the video I saw is fake, I also hope that Lin Luo has not disappeared, and I also hope that he did not go to the cold sea..."

Qin Yao's eyes were completely red, and she blinked her sour eyes, The gaze that looked at Ji Shiqian was filled with hatred and disgust, as well as indescribable regret.

She stepped forward and grabbed Ji Shiqian's collar, "Why did Mr. Lin jump into the sea?" Ji

Shiqian's eyes drooped indifferently, like a terminally ill patient, Qin Yao raised his hand and wanted to slap him, but stopped when he raised it in midair.

She broke down to tears, her body shook, and she almost stabilized.

"Ji Shiqian, you raised your head and looked at me..." Qin Yao let go of him, took a step back, and barely steadied himself before laughing bitterly, "Remember the last time you were in the hospital?" I wanted to persuade Mr. Lin to divorce you, do you know what he told me in the first place?

"He said you carried him to the hospital and climbed over his back to the seventh floor."

Qin Yao's gaze as he looked at Ji Shiqian was as cold as a poisonous knife, "He also said that you bought porridge for him in the south of the city, noodles in the west of the city, duck soup in the east of the city, sweets in the north of the city, and you would get up very early every day and go downstairs to line up to buy porridge for him, and you would make three bowls of custard and pick the best bowl to feed him..."

Ji Shiqian's body was stunned, like being shocked, He didn't expect these things, Lin Luo still remembered.

This happened only a year ago, when he and Lin Luo were still huddled in a dilapidated apartment building next to the garbage dump.

Qin Yao smiled bitterly, his expression was even uglier than crying: "Look, he believes in you so much that you love him, but you forced him to divorce and die... Mr. Ji, what exactly is your heart made of?

Her eyes were already blurred more and more, so blurred that she couldn't see Ji Shiqian's silhouette, and she took several deep breaths to suppress the suffocating pain in her chest.

She raised her hand to wipe the tears on her face, turned around and stopped looking at Ji Shiqian.

"What did you give him when he left?"

Ji Shiqian's face was bloodless, his lips were purple, he supported his head with both hands, and only after half a meal did he choke up: "No... He didn't ask for anything..."

Lin Luo didn't ask for money, and when he left, he dragged an empty suitcase and took away a few old clothes from him, and the only dog he wanted to take away, he didn't allow it yet.

Qin Yao asked, "What about the buns?"

"At the pet care center."

Qin Yao smiled mockingly: "He came to your side with An An and the buns, married you, lost An An and lost the buns when he divorced, and also tossed out a disease, President Ji, you did a really good job!" The last sentence was sharp to the point of malice.