Chapter 222

He was the only one in the elevator, and he should have just come out of the box, wearing only a white shirt, which had been unbuttoned a few times, revealing his slender and delicate collarbone.

He held a burning cigarette in one hand, and the smoke slowly rose from his eyes, filling his gaze.

The man subconsciously raised his head, and his eyes were full of indifference when he looked at him, and his expression was a little desolate and indifferent.

Lin Luo was stunned for a moment, the steps that were originally raised were abruptly stopped, he didn't expect to meet him here, his ex-husband, Ji Shiqian.

City C is so big, isn't it expected to come across?

It's just that...... He didn't expect it to be so soon.

Lin Luo's pause was only two seconds, and he reacted almost subconsciously and chose to hide and escape.

After Ji Shiqian's cold gaze saw Lin Luo's face, he felt a sudden sharp pain in his heart, and that sharp tingling sensation almost forced his tears out.

Is it a dream? Or was he drunk and hallucinating? He didn't have time to think about it, and when he saw the man in front of him turn around, he quickly grabbed his arm and pulled it into his arms: "Luo Luo... Is that you?

He had a lot of strength and pinched Lin Luo to frown, Ji Shiqian looked at him, but his eyes were empty, and he said in a trembling voice, "I'm not dreaming, right?" 

The cigarette in his hand burned to the end, and Ji Shiqian squeezed the orange-yellow fire-glowing cigarette butt in his palm, and a tingling pain came from the palm of his hand, forcing him to tear out.

It's really not a dream, he saw Lin Luo, he saw his Luoluo.

He hugged the man in his arms like a treasure, buried his nose in his neck and sniffed the smell of him.

Everyone told him that Lin Luo was dead and his body was in the sea, and even Lu Yixuan gave up looking and built a tomb for him.

But he didn't believe it, in the past three years, he had tried his best and exhausted his efforts to find him, and today he finally saw it.

"Luo Luo... Luo Luo... I'm sorry...... I'm sorry..."

Lin Luo turned a deaf ear, the three words Ji Shiqian said had no meaning to him, his only thought now was to stay away, away from Ji Shiqian.

He exhaled deeply, relaxed his stiff body, and then pretended to be nonchalant and turned to look directly at Ji Shiqian.

"Sir, I think you should have recognized the wrong person."

He remained calm, and the corners of his mouth rose with a false smirk, making it impossible to see the clue.

In the past three years, he has learned the most and done the most is how to disguise, he has always done well, but when he felt the wetness coming from his neck, a sharp pain came from his heart, as if he had been pricked by needles, and even his fingertips trembled with pain.

When Ji Shiqian heard this, he put his arm around Lin Luo's shoulders and turned around, and the two looked at each other.

A moment later, Ji Shiqian smiled, he raised his hand and gently stroked the curve of Lin Luo's cheek, tracing his facial features, and finally gently holding his chin.

"I'm not mistaken, you are my Lin Luo." Saying that, he hugged his shoulders tightly, kissed the bridge of his forehead, nose, lips, tears made every kiss salty.

Lin Luo didn't know why he didn't dodge, his feet seemed to be nailed in place and couldn't move, and when he reacted, Ji Shiqian had already let go of him and pinched his face, as if to confirm whether he was alive.