Chapter 217

Lin Luo cleaned up the room on the second floor, and after hearing the sound of parking downstairs, he knew that it was the nanny who sent An An here.

The body froze slightly, and Lin Luo straightened up and took a deep breath.

Thinking that he would be able to see An An later, Lin Luo clenched his fists hard, and his fingertips sank into the flesh without feeling anything.

After half a meal, the expression on his face returned to indifference again, and the corners of his mouth rose with a wistful smile.

An An was held in Lu Yixuan's arms, curiously looking around, this house was his first time here, and he felt strange everywhere.

"Will there be an uncle here?" An An suddenly asked curiously.

When his aunt sent him here, she told him that there was also an uncle here to make himself obedient.

He remembered all the way, and now that he saw his father, the first thing he asked was his uncle.

Lu Yixuan raised his eyebrows, looked upstairs and said, "Uncle is on top, wait until you see you to be obedient."

An An nodded vigorously.

After arriving on the second floor, Lu Yixuan put An down and pointed to the second room on the left and said, "Uncle is inside, you go and say hello."

In the unfamiliar environment, An An was a little afraid and did not dare to approach, he stood in the corridor, took a step and looked back at his father.

An An is actually quite clingy, when he is at home without a father, he will stick to his aunt at home, and sometimes they will not accompany him when they are busy with work.

Then he likes to stay in the hallway or the living room, watching the adults come and go.

An An slowly approached the room and stood at the door looking at the back inside.

After seeing his uncle, he became a little timid again.

He leaned against the edge of the door, staring blankly at the busy figure inside, and when he saw his uncle's side face, he suddenly felt familiar and familiar.

An An instinctively walked in, approached his uncle silently, and then stretched out his hand and gently tugged on his clothes, pursed his small mouth, and cried shyly: "Uncle..."

Lin Luo found out when An An was at the door, he didn't make a sound and pretended not to find him, and when the villain behind him approached him and pulled his clothes, He just turned sideways and looked down.

An An was now up to his thighs, his skin was white and pure, a pair of big black grape eyes looked at him stunned, and his heart vibrated violently.

An An's eyes widened when he saw his uncle's face in front of him, and he whispered, "Dad..."

Lin Luo was called by this "daddy" as if alive, and his calm breathing suddenly became heavy.

The soft heart is more like being squeezed by a hand in the palm, astringent and sweet.

He squatted down, knees touching the ground and squatted in front of An An, and then pinched his soft little face.

"Little young master, I'm not your father, your father is outside." There was a flat smile at the corner of his mouth, but his heartbeat had lost rhythm.

He wanted to hold the child in his arms now, instead of calling him Little Young Master from a distance.

An An stood stunned and stood in place, seemingly not reacting, and his father, who would have appeared only in the photo, would suddenly stand in front of him and touch his little face.