Chapter 216

Lin Luo didn't want to join forces with other companies to bring down Lu Yixuan, but the only person in C City who could compete with Lu Yixuan at present was Ji Shiqian, and it was impossible for him to return to Ji Shiqian.

On the third day, Lin Luo got up early to make breakfast.

As soon as he finished breakfast, Lu Yixuan called someone and said that he wanted to help him move his luggage.

He didn't have much luggage, a suitcase and several bags.

Lu Yixuan called him in advance so that he didn't have to bring toiletries, and these things were already prepared for him.

The luggage was put at the door, and after waiting for nearly five minutes, a black luxury car appeared in his field of vision.

Moving a luggage, driving a luxury car worth 30 million.

He had a fake smile on his face, and after seeing the man in the driver's seat, that smile deepened a lot.

"President Lu, it's really troublesome for you."

He said yes and asked someone else to pick him up, but in the end he drove himself.

After Lu Yixuan got out of the car and looked at the luggage on the ground, he walked over and held the suitcase in one hand and the duffel bag in the other, picking the heaviest one.

"President Lu, I'll take it myself."

Lu Yixuan opened the trunk, put the luggage neatly in, looked back at Lin Luo, who was overly restrained, and said, "Go to the co-pilot and sit."

 Alone with Lu Yixuan in a small space, Lin Luo only felt that the cells in his body were shouting excitedly.

Lu Yixuan got into the car and turned his head and smiled at him, then leaned forward, and grabbed the seat belt with his arm across Lin Luo's body: "Fasten the seat belt."

Lin Luo leaned back, his back pressed against the chair, but he was still next to Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan is tall and big, and it seems that there has not been much change in the past three years, the broad shoulders under the casual shirt and the sturdy and slender arms containing infinite strength are only a few centimeters away from him, and the refreshing soap fragrance on his body is full of nose.

The picture seems to freeze! Lu Yixuan slowly pulled his seat belt, tilted his head, and his deep eyes looked straight into Lin Luo's eyes.

The emotions in those eyes were like those three days ago, full of begging, thousands of emotions.

Lin Luo leaned on the right hand side, elbows on the chair, with a clear smile, and whispered in his ear: "President Lu, are you looking at your ex-wife through me?"

Lu Yixuan's neck suddenly collapsed straight, and he sat back in the driver's seat, his eyes looking ahead.

"You are very similar to my ex-wife, but Shen Yun's expression and movements are different, he used to be very timid, he didn't even dare to look directly at me, but later he dared to look directly, but that gaze was full of hatred." Lu Yixuan's eyes narrowed slightly, as if he was reminiscing.

Lin Luo didn't make a sound, just listened quietly.

"But it's strange, the moment I saw you, I felt that you were very similar, not like your appearance, but felt that you were the same person, Lin Lu, have you ever lost your memory?"

Lin Luo chuckled: "President Lu, don't you know if I have amnesia?" 

Which one of the people who work in Xutian Group has not been thoroughly investigated, let alone his kind of assistant to the president.

However, even if Lu Yixuan had great skills, what he got was only a fake identity that he forged, and he couldn't find a trace.

Lu Yixuan frowned slightly, straightened his body back into the chair, and knocked the car back into the lane.

The car soon drove into a villa area in the city center.

Lin Luo looked out through the car window, this was not Lu Yixuan's original villa.

After recognizing Lu Yixuan, the doorman in the villa area immediately opened the door and greeted him.

Lu Yixuan didn't nod his head, and indifferently drove the car to the parking area.

The villa is a two-story bungalow, the inside is very empty, it should have been recently renovated, and there is still a smell of air freshener in the air.

Lin Luo looked around, and there was no one.

Lu Yixuan: "There will be a maid tomorrow."

Lin Luo said lowly, "Hmm. "Where's my room?"

"Second floor." Lu Yixuan said, taking the initiative to help Lin Luo carry his luggage.

Now is the hottest time of the year, Lin Luo is most afraid of heat, and after cleaning up his things, his back has a layer of hot sweat.

And Lu Yixuan was also uncomfortable, when he entered the house, he felt a heat wave coming from the surface, so hot that he sweated profusely, he was extremely disgusted with this wet and sticky feeling, and came to the window irritably to open the window and blow a cold wind.

Lin Luo wiped the hot sweat on his forehead and looked at the bathroom in the bedroom.

"I'll go take a shower first." Lin Luo said while pulling out a set of yukata from the closet.

Lu Yixuan sat on the edge of the bed and raised his eyebrows slightly, looking at Lin Luo, this man regarded this as his home as soon as he entered the house.

Lin Luo entered the bathroom, and the toiletries in it were all the ones he used to use.

When he quickly came out, he found that Lu Yixuan was still sitting on his bed, holding his mobile phone in his hand and looking through it, looking very seriously.

Even when he opened the door and came out, he didn't notice it, Lin Luo walked over and glanced down at his mobile phone condescendingly, and after seeing the picture, his eyes narrowed slightly, and a cold light burst out.

Lu Yixuan was looking at nothing else at the moment, it was his wedding photo with him.

He remembered that Lu Yixuan either threw away the wedding photos that year or cleared them all without leaving one, how come he has it again now.

He took a closer look without a trace, and these photos were all p-chart compositions.

No wonder......

Lin Luo sneered in his heart.

Lu Yixuan also noticed Lin Luo at this time, and in the blink of an eye, he saw Lin Luo standing in front of him with wet hair, wearing a cotton yukata, tender and tender.

Lin Luo's white little face was slightly red, his slightly wet hair was soft and soft on his face, and the water droplets on the tip of his hair ran down his sideburns to his slender neck, sliding all the way into the yukata collar, leaving a sexy water stain on his beautiful broken bones.

Lu Yixuan's heartbeat unconsciously accelerated, and when he looked at his black grape eyes again, he felt even more hot.

Every cell in the body was clamoring for desire, and this familiar desire was undoubtedly only in the face of Lin Luo.

His burning gaze, even if he didn't say anything, Lin Luo felt it.

Lu Yixuan really hasn't changed at all, and his gaze looking at him is still like a hungry wolf.

"President Lu, is there anything else you want to say?"

Lu Yixuan came back to his senses and silently put away his mobile phone.

"You have a good rest today, and tomorrow you will go to the field with me for a dinner."

Lin Luo nodded. "Good."