Chapter 237

When Lin Luo would come out of prison, it began to snow in the sky, and small pieces fell to the ground, and he reached out and took one and looked at the snow flakes in the palm of his hand.

I remembered that a few years ago, when he was pregnant with An An, that year Ji Shiqian had been accompanying him, accompanying him for pregnancy tests, buying him porridge every morning, cooking, and grabbing the sofa with buns every day.

Lin Luo didn't know why he suddenly remembered something that had taken so long, maybe it was because he was leaving here.

If you leave here, you may never come back for the rest of your life, and you won't see Lu Yixuan or Ji Shiqian.

At a certain moment, my heart tightened violently, and a sense of emptiness hit me instantly.

Lin Luo patted his cold face, what he should be thinking more about now was how to take An An away.

Because of the last kindergarten, Lin Luo took leave again and did not take the child again, and the teacher called him a few times, and he explained the situation on the phone and told the teacher about the transfer of schools.

After An An's teacher listened, he was silent for a few seconds and finally sighed, which could be regarded as understanding Lin Luo's approach.

If you still live around here, you will inevitably be affected when you grow up.

After Lin Luo and the teacher said on their mobile phones, they decided to go to the kindergarten in a few days to go through the transfer procedures.

When he returned home and entered the living room, he saw An An sitting on the ground playing puzzles, and Bun Zi was by his side.

After An An heard the footsteps, he looked up and saw that it was Lin Luo who had returned, and did not run over to give way as usual with joy.

Lin Luo also found the child's abnormality, and An An's emotions were normal on the surface, but only Lin Luo knew that it was all disguised by the child.

With such a young child, he knew how to disguise his emotions, and Lin Luo felt a little pain in his heart.

"Is An An a puzzle?" He walked over.

An An nodded and looked at the half-spelled figure on the ground.

There were a lot of pictures, and he fought all morning to spell half of it.

Lin Luo squatted down and was about to talk to the child about the school transfer, when Jiang Shen walked down from upstairs.

"Luo Luo, you're back."

Lin Luo stood up, pulled Jiang Shen aside and asked, "How is An An today?"

He went out for most of the day without accompanying the child, and he always remembered the child's situation in his heart.

"After eating, it has always been like this, but it is quite obedient, and there is no mention of Lu Yixuan."

Lin Luo nodded and looked at An An worriedly.

After lunch, Lin Luo hesitated, "An An, dad told you something?"

An An: "What?

"Dad is going to take you out of here, don't live here."

"Can I not leave here?" An An, who had been silent for a long time, his voice was trembling when he asked this sentence, and he looked at Lin Luo carefully, as if he was afraid that he would be angry.

Lin Luo touched his head and soothed, "The place we went to is even more beautiful than this, and the place where we live is bigger than this."

"I don't want, Daddy, after we leave here, won't Daddy come back and won't find us?"