Chapter 227

The white wall reflected bright red blood, like a delicate flower.

Lin Luo grabbed the back of Lu Yixuan's head and pressed him hard against the wall, and asked in a low voice: "Lu Yixuan, does it hurt?" The wound on the forehead did hurt, but compared to the pain of the heart, it didn't seem to hurt so much.

The blood slipped down his forehead into his eyes, and his eyes were stimulated to shed a little tear, Lu Yixuan shook his head and said with a hoarse voice: "It hurts."

Lin Luo laughed loudly when he heard this, "This hurts? But you know what? This pain is not as much as one ten-thousandth of what you have brought me.

Lu Yixuan's eyes slowly sank, his breath condensed, and he raised his eyes to look at Lin Luo's face.

Lin Luo looked at his expression, a cold smile appeared at the corner of his lips, and then he raised his foot and kicked Lu Yixuan to the ground, looking at Lu Yixuan who fell to the ground embarrassed, he remembered his father with broken glass on his chest covered by a corpse cloth, and... The one he desperately cared for and left only four months old.

Those things, no matter how long it has passed, could not be forgotten, hatred was like a seed planted in his heart, deeply rooted, and has long been deeply rooted in the bone marrow over the years.

Lin Luo only felt that a trace of blood red appeared in front of his eyes, something in his body exploded in an instant, a crazy emotion filled every cell of him, and the past scene surfaced in front of him, he looked at Lu Yixuan condescendingly, the expression on his face was like he was going to eat people, and the fierce anger in his body continued to rise.

He raised his foot and kicked his arm hard, only to hear a click, and Lu Yixuan curled up and snorted.

Lu Yixuan has good physical fitness, if he usually can't be beaten on the ground, he will not be beaten until he has no backhand, and now, it can only be said that he deliberately did not fight back.

Lin Luo pounced and raised his fist and hit the vulnerable place of Lu Yixuan's body, he had never hated a person so much, he really wanted to kill him here!

On the surface, Lin Luo looked like a beast that had lost his mind, but in fact, the fist he swung out avoided those deadly places again and again.

Lu Yixuan lay down on the ground weakly, and finally couldn't even make a muffled hum, he could only open his mouth like a fish on the other side and breathe desperately.

Lin Luo stopped moving, he stood up stiffly, his originally white face was covered with blood, his hair was completely soaked with sweat, and his eyes were blood-red, like a demon in the Asura field.

Lu Yixuan felt his heart shake violently, he had never seen Lin Luo like this, which made him feel cold.

Lin Luo stood up leisurely, and then raised his foot and stepped his chest.

"When you said that you approached me to avenge your father, because it was my father who put your father in prison and killed him."

Lu Yixuan's pupils were stunned, he didn't know why Lin Luo suddenly mentioned this matter, he paused for a moment and nodded and replied, "Yes."

"I'm telling you now that your father went to prison voluntarily, and when someone designed a fake account to frame my father, your father proposed to voluntarily go to prison to carry the pot for my father, and my father also promised that he would rescue him."

Lin Luo looked indifferent, and a cold smile appeared at the corner of his lips: "But before my father could make a move, that group colluded with the prisoners in the prison and finally beat your father to death."