Chapter 204

Ji Shiqian's eyes were dark, as if he had been hit on the head, he stood in place without moving, and he didn't react until the maid put down his mobile phone.

"Is there a list of perpetrators published online?"

The maid shook his head, "Not yet, but it should be soon." Ji Shiqian's expression was dim, making it impossible to see what he was thinking, and after a long time, just when the servant thought he had something to order, he turned and went upstairs.

"President Ji, don't you eat?"

Ji Shiqian did not speak, because all his strength was used to suppress the sadness in his heart.

After turning back to the bedroom, his expression remained empty, and his eyes showed childlike timidity.

He turned on the 3D camera in the bedroom and looked at Lin Luo on the screen, he walked over and stretched out his hand to gently stroke in the void air.

"Luo Luo, is this punishment?"

The list of plane accidents was directed out at noon, the host read to the manuscript, it was clear that her fingers trembled again, and it was difficult to hide the muffled sound of crying after reading halfway, and when she finished reading a piece of paper, she was already in tears, tears muddied her makeup.

After the video of the air crash scene was released on the Internet, the comments below were full of lamentations, and many people had red eyes and wet faces.

Ji Shiqian held the mobile phone, and when he heard the host say that Chen Yanli, aged 29, his eyes suddenly turned black, and the blood in his whole body suddenly became cold.

As the name, age, and identity were revealed, photos of the victims at the scene were released in the lower right corner of the video.

His face was mosaic, his body was black and red, his flesh and skin were lifted, and he was dripping with blood.

Ji Shiqian suddenly felt that his heartbeat stopped, he put down his mobile phone, and after calming a few breaths, his heart still hurt like a twist.

The person who was still in front of him two days ago, now said no, no, really, Yan Wang wants to accept people, no one can stop him.

Ji Shiqian was suddenly afraid, he suddenly did not dare to let people look for Lin Luo on the beach, he was afraid of what would happen if he really fished out a corpse beyond recognition.

Ji Shiqian called the housekeeper and arranged for someone to collect Chen Yanli's body, and then find a better cemetery to bury.

No one expected Chen Yanli's death, although he had no unnecessary feelings for Chen Yanli, he still felt guilty, and when he dreamed at night, he occasionally dreamed that Chen Yanli, who was burned to rot, asked him for help.

He was shocked into a cold sweat, physically and mentally exhausted, and after being frightened to wake up, he could not sleep.

His brain was muddy, almost uncontrollably thinking about Lin Luo, he really missed Lin Luo too much, thinking about dying, and maybe he could see him when he died.

That position of the heart hurt like a knife every late night, and Ji Shiqian rubbed the position of his chest, and his face was cold and wet.

"Luo Luo." He always cried without warning, choking and trembling uncontrollably.

"Luo Luo, I'll wait for you for another four years, and if you don't come back in four years, I'll go find you..." Ji Shiqian curled up and sat in the corner of the bed, like an injured hunting dog, his low voice was muffled with sobs, and a few tears dripped after his slender eyelashes drooped.