Chapter 207

Thinking of those pasts, Jiang Shen sighed and looked at the monitor overhead through the heavy rain outside the window.

There are too many people involved with Lin Luo, and it is somewhat difficult for him to take him away without knowing it, and the only way to do this now is to make everyone think that Lin Luo is dead.

In an instant, Jiang Shen had already thought of a countermeasure, he pressed a phone to go out, and the call rang for nearly half a minute before the other party lazily picked up.

"Boss Jiang, what's going on?"

"I'll send you a positioning, you blacked the surveillance video here, but don't black light, blacken me, and the part of the jump into the sea in the video is retained, understand?"

The other party was silent, and after a long time, he asked in surprise: "Who jumped into the sea?"

"You don't care, do as I say, and send it to me after the black."

"Okay! When to do it?

"Do it tonight, I'll see the ready-made in the early morning."

Jiang Shen's tone was quite serious, and as soon as his words fell, he heard the sound of wailing from the other party.

Jiang Shen's ears hurt by his noise, and he hung up the call directly with a frown, he had already finished speaking, and he had to finish it if he was reluctant.

After Jiang Shen brought Lin Luo home, he threw the person into the bathtub and put hot water in it.

After soaking to a normal temperature, pick up the person and carry it to the sofa in the living room, and turn on the stove.

Lin Luo was lying there, the bathrobe was loose and open, revealing two collarbones, his skin was very white, he could clearly see the blood vessels and bruises on his neck, he was motionless, if he could not clearly see the rise and fall of his chest, he thought he was dead.

While Lin Luo was in a coma, Jiang Shenzi looked at him carefully.

From his point of view, Lin Luo looked very similar to his father.

Seeing that he still couldn't wake up for a while, Jiang Shen got up and went upstairs to pour a glass of red wine, and just went downstairs with the wine glass, and saw Lin Luo lying on the sofa open his eyes and wake up.

What happened next was just like what I just saw.

He and Lin Luo identified themselves, Lin Luo believed him, originally thought that Lin Luo, who was bent on death, might choose to commit suicide, but to his expectations, Lin Luo actually wanted revenge.

It may be clear who to take revenge on, but that Lu Yixuan really deserves to be killed.

In the early hours of the morning, the video of the seaside monitor had been sent to his email, and Jiang Shen sat at the computer, holding the mouse and clicking in to watch it carefully.

After seeing that it was correct, he sent a message to the other party.

"Okay, pass it on."

The other party asked curiously: "Boss Jiang, who is the person in the video?" I don't blame my teammate for being so curious, the main thing is that he doesn't look like a nosy person.

Jiang Shen was too lazy to explain, and only sent one sentence.

"When the time comes, people will show you."

Jiang Shen turned off the computer and lay on the bed, this person found it, and the stone in his heart fell.

Listening to the rain outside, lying in the soft and warm bed, I slept exceptionally well this night, and woke up relaxed and energetic in the morning.