Chapter 235

"Daddy, where's Daddy?" The little guy has never found his father, a little flustered, and the red circles of his eyes have come out urgently.

Lin Luo looked at the tombstone stained with moss, he knelt down, knocked his head on the ground, and said in a trembling voice.

"Dad, my son is not filial to see you."

The photo of Lin's father on the stone tablet was already a little yellow, and Lin Luo didn't look at it a second time after taking one look, he was afraid that he couldn't help crying.

An An was originally still shouting to find his father, but now when he saw Lin Luo's appearance, he instantly did not dare to make a sound, he stood obediently next to him, put his hands behind his back and held them tightly, and then pouted his little belly to look at his father kneeling on the ground.

He knew that his father was very sad at this time, because it was the same when his father brought him here, and he would cry after not long on his knees.

He didn't want to see his father cry, An An walked over and gently pulled the clothes on Lin Luo's back.

"Dad, don't cry."

Lin Luo turned his head and shook his head at An An, he didn't cry, he wouldn't cry, he stretched out his hand to touch the uneven inscription on the stone tablet, and forced himself to hold back his sadness and evoke a smile.

Dad, I've become stronger and won't be bullied.

Dad, I have the power to protect you too, but...

You're no longer there...

An An couldn't understand the emotions on his father's face, he had a smile at the corner of his mouth, but he felt that he was very sad, he walked over and knelt in front of the tombstone like his father.

Lin Luo knocked his head to the ground three more times before leading An An up.

"An'an, do you want to know where your daddy is?"

"Uh-huh." The child nodded, still with that innocent and romantic smile on his face.

But soon, his smile froze.

He stood dumbfounded, his round eyes looking in the direction Lin Luo pointed, watching him point to the tomb next to him that once belonged to his father.

"He's inside."

An An turned his head to look at his father beside him, his eyes full of doubts.

Although he is small, he already understands a lot of things, this is the place where the dead are buried in the cemetery, and Dad pointed to the tomb and said that Daddy is in it, proving ...

An An instantly didn't dare to think about it, he shook his head, his small mouth tightly pursed.

"An An, I'm sorry, dad lied to you, your daddy he's dead." Lin Luo looked down at him, and his voice was particularly low and hoarse, as if his voice had been broken.

Die? If he dies, he won't come back, but Daddy told him that his father was dead, but his father is back!

"Dad..." An An tugged hard at Lin Luo's pants, the excitement when he came was gone, and the smile disappeared.

The sunlight shines through the clouds, sprinkling a golden yellow glow here, but no amount of sun can warm this cold place.

The cemetery was very quiet at the moment, except for the occasional chirping of birds.

Lin Luo squatted down and hit his knees on the ground, he pointed to the empty tomb and said to An An: "An An, your father is dead, just like your classmates said, he was 'locked up', you will never see him again."