Chapter 214

Old man Ji, who met chess, seemed to return to the light, and his complexion improved a lot.

The ward was quiet, only the sound of chess pieces falling on the chessboard, and the old and young confronted each other, and no one spoke.

It took nearly two hours to see the victory or defeat.

Old man Ji pinched the black chess and stopped in mid-air for a long time without falling, and after a long time, he slowly withdrew his hand, and a pair of eyes blurred.

"I lost." After playing chess with his eldest grandson for more than ten years, he lost for the first time and lost Shimoku.

He sighed, it seemed that he was really old.

Ji Shiqian sorted the black and white chess pieces on the chess board and put them on the cabinet on the side.

"Butler go out." Old man Ji leaned on the bed table and closed his eyes, looking a little tired.

The butler nodded and silently exited the room.

"Shi Qian, there is a dark compartment in the second row of the study from left to right, the password is your birthday number, there is a key inside to open the safe, you keep it well, inside is the foundation of the Ji family." Old man Ji said word by word, because of his weak body, he spoke very slowly, and after saying this series of words, he gasped heavily.

"Well, I see."

"I'm dying, the Ji family is handed over to you, whether it is good or not, it is all handed over to you."

When he said this, Old Master Ji couldn't help but recall that when the Ji family was most prosperous, a tear overflowed from the corner of his eyes.

"I now ask you to forgive your second uncle and their family, maybe it's embarrassing for you, you can do whatever you want."

People are dying, and they can't let go if they don't want to let go, and they can't compromise in the end.

Ji Shiqian snorted softly, and he stood in front of Old Master Ji and looked down at his sickly old face.

He could feel that his grandfather's life was coming to an end, because he looked too weak, his face did not have a trace of blood, and his hands were blue-gray and getting cooler.

Old man Ji rested for a few minutes, and when his breathing was normal, he moved his hand again.

Ji Shiqian gently held his cold hand.

"I buried me with your grandmother when I died."

Ji Shiqian nodded at him, and also nodded without hesitation.

Old man Ji suddenly let out a faint smile, such a smile is rarely shown by him, and he has always been serious rarely smile so calmly.

After decades of shopping malls and near the end of life, I understand what is most important.

"It's been almost fifty years..." Old man Ji's pupils gradually dilated.

"...... I finally... I can finally go see you..."

Two days later, Old Master Ji never woke up after falling asleep, and he died in a hospital bed, in a ward filled with potions.

Before he died, what he said in his mouth was always his lover, Ji Shiqian's grandmother.

Ji Shiqian's grandmother died very early, less than fifty, she is a Western beauty, with beautiful blue eyes, Ji Shiqian's eyes are very similar to her.

After her death, Old Master Ji expanded the Ji family and became the richest man in C City within a few years.

Since then, he has always put the phrase "those who make great things do not need feelings" on his lips.