Chapter 238

Lin Luo patted Qin Yao's shoulder, his eyes were a little stunned: "Yes, it's good to be alive."

Qin Yao couldn't stop crying, and her mood couldn't hide her excitement, she covered her mouth, wiped away her tears and looked at Lin Luo who was alive in front of her, and her mouth grinned.

Lin Luo looked at her and smiled: "Why cry and laugh."

Qin Yao: "I'm not happy about this."

"Let's find a café and sit and talk." Lin Luo said.

The two drove to a nearby café, where Lin Luo was ordering dessert while waiting for Qin Yao.

Qin Yao went to the bathroom, and after coming out, Lin Luo began to look at her carefully.

In the past three years, Qin Yao has changed a lot, from a female college student to a strong woman, with maturity and steadiness on her body.

At this time, her face could not hide the exhaustion, even if she wore makeup, she could not hide the dark circles under her eyes.

"Didn't sleep well?"

Qin Yao replied: "I didn't sleep at all, and I flew back overnight just to see you."

"What are you doing in such a hurry, afraid that I won't be able to run?"

Qin Yao took a sip of coffee, with a bitter smile at the corner of his mouth: "Isn't it afraid that you will run away, and you won't tell me when you come back."

Saying that, she suddenly remembered something: "Mr. Lin, did you do that Lu Yixuan's thing?"

Qin Yao asked, and he didn't want to hide it from her, so he nodded.

Qin Yao, who had long thought of it, was not too surprised, she just felt sorry for Lin Luo, what happened to the previously gentle Lin Luo in the past three years to become like this?

"Mr. Lin, I'm sorry."

Lin Luo looked up at her, "What do you do if you say sorry to me?"

"Three years ago, if I had discovered your abnormality earlier and accompanied you earlier, you wouldn't have been..." Saying Qin Yao was a little teary, she hadn't gone a day in the past three years without blaming herself.

She wanted to be with Lin Luo all the time at that time, giving Lin Luo enough courage, and Lin Luo would not come to that step.

Lin Luo smiled at her: "This has nothing to do with you, not to mention I'm not okay?"

"Mr. Lin, Lu Yixuan has already gone to prison, what about An'an?"

"I told An An that Lu Yixuan was dead, and when the transfer procedures on the kindergarten side were completed, I would take him away."

"You're leaving!" Qin Yao froze, "Where are you going?"

"I haven't thought about it yet, but I'll tell you if I'm sure."

Lin Luo wanted to take An An away was unexpectedly by Qin Yao, and after sorting it out, he also understood that Lin Luo had lived in public opinion since he was a child, and he didn't want An An to be like this.

The two sat together until noon and had lunch, and then went for a walk in the nearby park, and there were constantly calls to Qin Yao along the way.

While saying sorry to Lin Luo, Qin Yao picked up the call, his tone and expression were very serious.

After hanging up the call, Lin Luo asked Qin Yao about her situation in the past few years, and smiled with satisfaction after learning that she had become the vice president of the company.