Chapter 220

As soon as the bedside lamp was turned off, the room suddenly fell into darkness, reaching out and missing five fingers, Lin Luo's eyes, which had been sleeping with his eyes closed, suddenly narrowed a slit.

There was a cold arc of unknown meaning hanging from the corner of his mouth, from the beginning he knew that Lu Yixuan would not do anything to him, otherwise he would not have been so bold to pretend to be drunk in front of him.

Lin Luo tilted his head slightly to look at the side, and looked at the silhouette of the man not far away with the help of the faint light outside.

Lu Yixuan missed him, why didn't he think about it every day, but he had been thinking about sending him to hell every moment in the past three years!

......

The next day, when Lin Luo woke up, Lu Yixuan had already got up and put on his clothes, and saw him lying on the bed looking at him with watery eyes, Lu Yixuan walked towards him while buttoning the button: "Awake?" Do you feel unwell?

Lin Luo shook his head: "Fortunately, I really thanked President Lu last night."

"Thank me for what?"

"I'm your assistant, I didn't do my job, and I asked you to send me back."

Lin Luo's eyes were sincere, and his black and white eyes were full of apologies, and Lu Yixuan did not think so.

"You already did well last night." Lu Yixuan paused, watching Lin Luo stand up, and the quilt on his body instantly slipped to his waist.

Those old scars on his body reappeared in his field of vision.

Lu Yixuan: "How can you have so many scars on your body?"

Lin Luo reacted, lowered his head and looked at it for a moment and smiled: "There was an accident a year ago and I was kidnapped, and these are all left by the kidnappers." The

more careless he said, the more he didn't care, the more distressed he became, and Lu Yixuan pursed his thin lips without asking more.

He didn't want to know what had happened in the past three years since Lin Luo disappeared, and he was afraid that the more he knew, the more his heart would hurt unbearably.

"Change your clothes, let's go pick up An An downstairs for breakfast." Lu Yixuan said as he left the room and went to sit on the sofa in the living room outside.

Lin Luo rolled over from the bed, and then found a random set of clothes from the closet to wear.

An An lived next door, and last night they only came back in the early morning, and An An slept in a room with her sister-in-law.

The two entered the house together, the nanny had already got up, and An An was still asleep in bed, the child should have been tired from sitting in the car yesterday, and he slept particularly sweetly with his eyes closed at this time.

Lin Luo shouted several times, but An An did not respond.

Finally, Lin Luo had to forcibly pick up the child from the bed, and An An snorted like a piglet in his arms, then raised his thick long eyelashes and looked at Lin Luo dullly.

After seeing Lin Luo clearly, his originally misty eyes instantly lit up.

"Dad." The child called Lin Luo milkily, and then leaned over and kissed Lin Luo's cheek with a small mouth, "Dad, An An didn't wait for you last night, so he slept..."

An An looked at him aggrievedly, and his mouth was pityed.

Lin Luo touched his head: "An An can sleep alone, he is a good child."