Chapter 226

Lin Luo listened to these words, as if he had been poked and laughed, and laughed non-stop.

"Is that what you mean by love?"

"Lu always really loves Lin Luo." The nanny subconsciously defended Lu Yixuan, she had followed Lu Yixuan for so long, and she saw with her own eyes that he was depressed and alive like a corpse, if it were not for An An's presence, he would probably have followed Lin Luo away.

Lin Luo put away his smile, and his dark eyes were gloomy: "Forcing people to death is affectionate, this is not stronger. Is adultery still disgusting?

Under the light, his face was as transparent as jade, warm and pale, and the nanny looked at him and moved her lips, but sighed.

"President Lu has an accident, what should An An do, the child is so young and has no father."

Lin Luo: "You don't have to worry about this, I will be An An's father in the future." The nanny looked at Lin Lu and thought more and more that he and Lin Luo were the same person, and this was not the first time that she had such an idea.

She nodded, which was regarded as a response to his words, Lu Yixuan may not be able to come back now with such a big thing.

The servants left one after another for fear of being implicated, and she had to leave to seek her next job after handing over her work.

After the nanny left, Lin Luo took the child to read the storybook at home, and he was in a daze while telling for the child.

In the past few years, he has suffered many grievances because of how much injury Lu Yixuan has suffered, been kept in captivity, endured his request to have children, how many times he wanted to seek death in the first place, who knows?

He is the son of a mayor who has been envied since he was a child, and he was forced into a plaything by him alive, who understands the sourness in this?

Later, he finally rekindled his hope to live, and Lu Yixuan came to insert himself into his life again.

He also understood that Lu Yixuan had never taken him to heart, because if he had the slightest unbearability for him, he would not finally choose to jump into the sea to commit suicide.

He scoffed at what the nanny had just said, what lived after his death to be neither a ghost nor a ghost, and then ... Guarded an empty grave for three years.

Didn't these words feel ridiculous on Lu Yixuan?

Lin Luo found a temporary nanny for An An again to facilitate the care of him, originally he could have handed over the child to an acquaintance to take care of, such as Qin Yao, but now it is not convenient for him to expose his identity, firstly, for fear of delaying important matters, and secondly, he is afraid that the enemy hidden in the secret will be unfavorable to Qin Yao.

The weather is getting colder little by little.

After late autumn, it's early winter.

The case in which Xutian Group participated in smuggling and was investigated by Interpol has only been a month from the initial uproar to the current one.

The stock market assets of Xutian Group are now either frozen or resold in disguise.

There has been no news of Lu Yixuan in the past month and a half since the accident, and many people have speculated whether something happened to him.

Lin Luo took out a black trench coat from the closet, put it on, and prepared to go out.

The nanny ran over and handed him an umbrella and said, "Mr. Lin, I see that it is so dark that it will rain later, so you can bring the umbrella just in case."