Chapter 223

For Ji Shiqian, these two answers Lin Luo chose who had nothing to do with him, but he wanted to know exactly what Lin Luo was returning to Lu Yixuan's side for now?

If there is really feelings, then he blesses him, if it is for the child, he helps him.

When Lin Luo said that the answer was the same as three years ago, he also completely understood, he let go of Lin Luo's hand and watched him open the door, and went out without turning his head, and when he was about to close the door, Lin Luo's cold back froze.

"Lu Yixuan still doesn't know that I'm Lin Luo, don't say it, we will treat it as if we didn't meet today."

Ji Shiqian felt like he had a piece of yellow lian in his mouth that had been bitter to his heart, and he fixed his eyes on Lin Luo's back and asked, "Luo Luo, can I help you?"

"No need."

Ji Shiqian was chilled by his two words, and Lin Luo didn't let him help him, perhaps because he no longer believed him, or maybe he didn't want to have anything to do with him.

He stood quietly in the room, watching Lin Luo go out and down the stairs, the bright aisle light stretched his figure very long, flat and lonely, until his figure disappeared from his field of vision, he withdrew his eyes, his eyebrows slowly twisted out a small pimple, lowered his head and took out a cigarette from the cigarette box.

The flames lit up the cigarette butts, and little by little the sparks that were clearly extinguished lit up, and Ji Shiqian lowered his head and slowly smoked a cigarette.

Halfway through, a trace of pain suddenly came from his palm, and he spread out his hand to see that there was a piece of burnt skin in his palm, which was caused by subconsciously grinding out the smoke when he saw Lin Luo in the elevator just now.

The wound was red and swollen, and the middle was a little black, and Ji Shiqian looked at the piece of meat in his palm, and said that ten fingers were connected to his heart, but he felt that the pain here was less than one ten-thousandth of his heart.

In the past three years, he has been thinking all the time that Lin Luo came to him alive, even if he treats him as a stranger, he is willing, but when that day really comes, he can't accept it.

What he wanted more was for Lin Luo to give him a chance to compensate, but he also knew that the mistakes he had made had caused Lin Luo indelible damage, and no matter how much he did, he could not change that.

Lin Luo returned to the hotel with a chill and lay directly on the bed, and as soon as he closed his eyes, Ji Shiqian dangled in front of his eyes.

Lin Luo raised his hand and slapped the two of them lightly and heavily, reminding himself to remember that when he chose to jump into the sea three years ago, he had already put it down.

He wrapped himself tightly in the quilt and shrunk his head into a ball, which he liked to wrap himself in when he was tired, and he couldn't sleep in a place he thought was safe.

Lin Luo was woken up by the ringing of the text message, he stretched out his hand and took the mobile phone on the bedside table to see that the five text messages were all sent by Lu Yixuan.

The first one told him that he had arrived.

The second is what it is doing.

The third is to ask him about his work.

The fourth one is to say goodbye.

The fifth is to ask him if he needs to bring anything.

Lin Luo looked at Lu Yixuan's name on the upper left, and did not reply to a single one, he put down his mobile phone and looked outside that the sky was already light.