Chapter 242

Seeing that Lin Luo was silent and did not speak, Jiang Shen sighed and raised his hand to put his hand on his head, gently rubbing his head as usual.

For the current situation, he wanted Lin Luo to take the child with him, but Lin Luo was definitely unwilling.

After a long time, Lin Luo spoke: "I'm going to wait for Ji Shiqian to wake up."

"Luo Luo, if... I mean what if he doesn't wake up?

As soon as Jiang Shen's words came out, Lin Luo suddenly felt that a force was deeply strangling his throat, and his legs were like stepping on cotton, and there was no strength at all.

Lin Luo said coldly, "No... He will wake up. On the surface, he seemed to be very calm, but in fact, his heart was full of fear, and no one knew how afraid he was that Ji Shiqian would not wake up.

Lin Luo returned to the ward, this time concentrating on guarding Ji Shiqian, eating some bread and fruit when hungry, drinking some cold water when thirsty, leaning on the bed and closing his eyes for a few minutes when sleepy, unwilling to leave him for a moment.

Three days and three nights without rest, Lin Luo's eyes were already swollen, his eyes were covered with red blood, Jiang Shen looked at his lonely back, wanted to tell him the truth, but the words always came to his lips.

As the time kept approaching, Lin Luo was more and more collapsed, and there were still six hours... If he doesn't wake up for six hours, he will never wake up.

Everyone in the hospital fell into panic, and rumors began to spread outside, although He Yuanshu had been blocking the spread of the media, but still leaked the wind.

In less than half an hour, hundreds of news reports appeared on the Internet, accompanied by photos of the hospital where Ji Shiqian was located, which aroused public opinion for a while, making the entire network boil.

Ji Shiqian, as the youngest richest man in C City, if he has an accident, not only the Ji family, the entire C City will not be peaceful.

Lin Luo stood in front of Ji Shiqian and looked at his pale face, he smiled, gently stroked his cold face, and hoarsely said: "Hey, why don't you wake up yet, if you don't wake up again, your hard-earned money will be robbed, and your family property will also be robbed by your second uncle and their family."

He frowned and sighed, forced to hold back the sourness in his eyes, and continued: "Don't sleep, the weather is so good today, the sun is out, you get up and let's go... Shall we go to the sun together?

"Ji Shiqian..." tears welled up, and even Ji Shiqian's face blurred.

"I forgive you okay... You wake up, I don't hate you anymore... I'll give you a chance..."

The instrument beside him suddenly made several sharp sounds, Lin Luo turned his head sharply to look at the heartbeat instrument, and the line on it gradually straightened and disappeared.

At that moment, Lin Luo had the illusion of cardiac arrest, and for a while it seemed like a jack was pressing, he rushed over in a hurry to press the emergency button, and after a while, doctors and nurses, and Ji Shiqian's parents, Jiang Shen, Xiao Wu... All rushed in.

"The patient's heart has stopped, immediately arrange for cardiac resuscitation, please get out of here."

The few people around suddenly quieted down, Lin Luo's heart was hit hard, a terrible result suddenly invaded his brain, he walked over with a vacant footsteps, pushed the person in front of him away, and when he was about to approach, someone behind him tightly pulled him.

Lin Luo didn't care about the struggle, and hissed in a hoarse voice: "Let go of me!"

"Luo Luo..."

Lin Luo heard someone behind him call him, but he didn't look back, his eyes passed through the person in front of him, and he looked at Ji Shiqian, who was wearing an oxygen mask with his eyes closed.