Chapter 210

The next morning, Lu Yixuan returned to C City with his child and sister-in-law, and the police contacted him as soon as he arrived in C City.

Lu Yixuan originally thought that they had found some clues, but it was not.

Captain He of the police personally came to the door, holding a thick wad of information documents in his hand.

"Mr. Lu, I'm very sorry to disturb you at this time." Captain He's gaze towards Lu Yixuan was full of apologies.

Lu Yixuan saw that he seemed to have something important to discuss with him, so he ordered the maid to bring hot tea to the reception room.

"Please sit." Lu Yixuan made an inviting gesture and motioned for Captain He to sit across from him.

Captain He nodded apologetically, then pulled away from the chair.

"What's going on?"

"Mr. Lu, the situation is like this, your side has given up looking for Mr. Lin, according to the law, if the police verify that there is no possibility of survival, it can be treated as death."

Speaking of this, he could obviously feel the sadness emanating from Lu Yixuan.

Captain He paused, and then said: "Mr. Lin's property before his death is still 20,000, according to the inheritance law, it should be transferred to his immediate relatives, but at present, we can't contact his mother, so we can only hand over his property before his death to you, after all, there is a child..."

Under the light, Lu Yixuan's face was very ugly, Lin Luo actually only had 20,000 before his death?

What can 20,000 do? You can't even buy a cemetery after death, no wonder ... No wonder he committed suicide and left no corpse.

When he divorced Lin Luo, he wanted to give him alimony, but Lin Luo refused, he just had to take the dog.

And he divorced Ji Shiqian, and actually didn't ask for anything, and left the house.

Captain He said a lot, but Lu Yixuan didn't hear a word.

"Mr. Lu?" After Captain He finished speaking, he looked at Lu Yixuan suspiciously, waiting for his confirmation.

Lu Yixuan stood up and looked at Captain He in front of him, his empty eyes were foggy at this time: "Donate, the 20,000." 

Lin Luo's inheritance, what qualifications does he have to inherit and keep, and he has been married to him for so many years, he has not bought him anything, has not given him a penny.

He also killed his father, caused him to lose two children, and now indirectly killed him, what right does he have to keep the money now?

Captain He thought, this area of 20,000 estimated that Lu Yixuan still can't see it, donate it.

"At that time, I still have to let you sign it."

"You give me the documents then."

Captain He nodded in response and began to pack up the documents on the table, and after sorting them out, he stood up and prepared to leave, just as he was about to go out.

He remembered something important.

"Mr. Lu, can you trouble you to communicate with Mr. Ji about the handling of Mr. Lin's death."

Seeing Lu Yixuan frowning, Captain He explained: "Mr. Ji never believed that Mr. Lin was dead, and he asked us to look for four years, and if we didn't find it for four years, we would only judge Mr. Lin to be dead."

Lu Yixuan gently closed his eyes, he didn't expect that until now, Ji Shiqian still refused to accept that Lin Luo was dead, and actually wanted to find four years.