Chapter 215

Manager Li of the personnel department just received a summons from the big boss, saying that a person named Lin Lu came to interview for the secretary position today and asked her to go directly to the personnel department to go through the entry procedures.

Manager Li opened the door and came out a little drummed in his heart, Xutian Group employees have always gone through layers of interviews to be selected, and the internship period requires all aspects of assessment, where there is a direct airborne reason.

What's more, it was Lu Yixuan who directly transmitted.

I'm afraid that this Lin Lu, who came to interview for the position of secretary, has a good relationship with their boss.

"It's me." Lin Luo raised his hand and walked directly around the queue to Manager Li.

Manager Li glanced at him, and chuckled in his heart, this person's appearance really resembled the president's ex-wife, the dead Lin Luo.

Not only the appearance, but even the names are very similar, is it a coincidence?

Seeing that she didn't speak, Lin Luo pursed her lips and said, "What are you looking for me for?"

Manager Li smiled apologetically, although his appearance was similar, his temperament and demeanor were two people.

She quickly retracted her gaze, her face wavering, with the professional qualities of a manager, and Tarzan collapsed before without moving.

"Mr. Lin, that's the case, we President Lu want to interview you directly."

As soon as the words fell, the people around gasped.

"Over here, please." Manager Li made a gesture of invitation.

Lin Luo nodded and followed closely with a subtle smile on his face.

After getting on the elevator, Manager Li pressed the 5th floor, and the elevator went straight to the president's office.

Manager Li knocked on the door, "President Lu." A deep voice came from inside. In.

Lin Luo's face was as usual, but in fact, his heartbeat had been half a beat faster, three years... He is finally back.

Manager Li pushed open the door and took Lin Luo in, "President Lu, Mr. Lin, I brought it here."

Lu Yixuan was immersed in the document, and after hearing the voice, he paused in his hand for a while, and then slowly raised his head and looked at Lin Luo behind Manager Li.

Lin Luo also calmly looked at each other, Lu Yixuan, who was sitting in the boss chair, had not changed at all in the past three years, and it was still the same as before.

He lived as well as he had hoped, and as long as he lived well enough, he had the desire to trample on him.

Lu Yixuan's eyebrows jumped uncontrollably, and although he had seen the photo beforehand, he was shocked at the moment he saw the real person.

Are there such similar people in this world?

Lu Yixuan rubbed his eyebrows, his eyes looked directly at him, Lin Lu, Lin Luo...

He stood up and walked slowly towards the man named Lin Lu, his heart beating uncontrollably, because his steps were a little flustered because of nervousness.

Manager Li had followed Lu Yixuan for so many years, and he could see what Lu Yixuan was thinking at a glance.

She thought to herself: I'm afraid that after today, you don't need to recruit a secretary, and they will definitely take a fancy to this person.