Chapter 244

The next day, Lin Luo took An An to Ji Shiqian's ward.

An An asked halfway, "Is Uncle already awake?"

"He's awake, so have you figured out how to thank him?"

An An tilted his head and thought carefully, and replied: "I bought my favorite cake for my uncle and thanked him."

Lin Luo squatted down and lightly nodded his forehead and said, "An An is really sensible, but I didn't buy a cake today, let's buy it for my uncle another day."

An An dragged his soft voice and shouted: "Good-" Thinking that Ji Shiqian would say something to An An later, Lin Luo hesitated, touched An An's little face and said softly: "An An, wait for Uncle Ji to say something to you next time, say what you think, and Dad will listen to you."

An An asked, "Is it important?"

"It's an important thing for you."

An An blinked his eyes as if he didn't understand, and Lin Luo saw that he seemed to understand, so he stood up and took his little hand to Ji Shiqian's ward.

Standing at the door, Lin Luo knocked on the door, and the inside immediately responded: "Come in."

Lin Luo held the doorknob and gently twisted the door open.

Ji Shiqian looked at the person who came in and really Lin Luo's face could not hide the joy, after Lin Luo left the ward last night, he has not slept, his mood is very complicated, there are joys and sorrows, the joy is that Lin Luo forgave him and agreed to be with him, and the sad thing is that Lin Luo is just a whim.

With this nervousness, he kept his eyes open and counted the time, and finally when dawn came, he heard a knock on the door just as he could not bear to ring the bell.

When Lin Luo pushed the door in, he was really happy to fly.

"Luo Luo, have you eaten?" Because he was too excited, his voice trembled.

Lin Luo led An An in: "Not yet, I'll bring An An over first, and then I'll pack breakfast later and bring you a copy too." 

Ji Shiqian understood what Lin Luo meant, he wanted to leave space for him to talk to An An alone.

"I'll take care of An An, you go and get busy." After speaking, he looked at An An again and said softly, "An An is willing to be with his uncle?"

An An nodded: "Yes."

Lin Luo led An An over and let An An sit on the small bench.

"Dad went to buy breakfast, you're listening to your uncle here."

An An nodded obediently, and after watching Lin Luo leave, he turned to look at Ji Shiqian.

Only then did he notice that his uncle's face was very pale and he had many needles on his hands.

"Is Uncle sick?"

Listening to An An call his uncle, his heart was a little sour, you must know that when An An just learned to speak, the first call was his father.

"Had a minor illness, but it got better soon."

"Uncle, thank you."

Ji Shiqian was stunned: "Why do you want to say thank you to me?"

"Because my uncle saved me from the bad guys."

He was young, but he knew a lot, and knew that Ji Shiqian had injured him at that time, but he didn't know that he was seriously injured.

"This is what uncle should do, even if I don't save you, your father and Uncle Jiang and uncle police will come to rescue you." Ji Shiqian paused, "Is An An still afraid now?"

An An immediately shook his head: "Don't be afraid, An An is a man." 

Ji Shiqian smiled gratifyingly, in addition to looking for Lin Luo in the past three years, he has also been paying attention to this child all the time, it can be said that An An is what he grew up watching since he was a child, and now a four-year-old An An is almost up to his thighs when he stands up, and he grows strong.

Ji Shiqian suddenly asked, "An An, do you hate your uncle?"

An An frowned, a little incomprehensible, he obviously came to say thank you to his uncle today, why hate him?

An An blinked his eyes vigorously a few times: "I don't hate uncle, I like you." 

The child's innocent words instantly warmed Ji Shiqian's heart, and also made him feel more and more guilty, although the matter has passed for a long time, he still blames himself in his heart, and when he thinks of An An, he can't stop repenting in his heart.

"An An, I once did something to be sorry for you, I hurt you when you were very young, I always wanted to say sorry to you, but I couldn't find the opportunity, now can you forgive me?"

"Why don't I remember this?" An An grinned, then scratched the back of his head, as if thinking hard.

After half a salary, he said: "Uncle apologized to me, I will forgive you, manhood will not be careful, Zhang Xiaofei often fights with me in school and hurts me, the teacher asked him to apologize to me, as long as he apologizes, I will forgive him."

At that time, An An was not yet one year old, and he had forgotten those things a long time ago, just as Lin Luo said at the beginning, once the child forgets, he will not blame him and will forgive him.

"Thank you for forgiving Uncle."

In An An's opinion, there is no forgiveness or unforgiveness, because he has long forgotten, and now he has the impression that Uncle Ji is very good to him, he has bought him toys and snacks, he has come to the kindergarten to see him, and he also saved himself, in An An's opinion, this is his big hero.

The child's world has always been very simple, who is good to him, he remembers whom, on the contrary, bad things, forget quickly.

"An An, uncle still has to tell you something very important."

"What?"

"I'm going to get your dad back."

"Chase?" Are dad and uncle going to race?

Ji Shiqian looked at his little eyes and knew that he had misunderstood.

"It's to be with him, get married together and form a family together, but this premise requires your consent, if you agree, we are a family of three, and you will have two fathers."

The word family of three is sensitive in An'an, because he thinks of Daddy, but Daddy is no longer there, and now he only has one father.

He also understood what Ji Shiqian said, he remembered Qi Qi, Qi Qi only has one father, she often told him, hope that Dad can find a mother or find another father, so that Dad will not be too tired.

Can dad be tired alone?

An An thought of Daddy again, who often worked when he was there, and came back very late, as if he was really tired.

He glanced at Ji Shiqian, then lowered his head and looked at his fingers in silence.

"Will Dad be happy?"

"I promise you, uncle and your father together, every day will make him happy and will make you all happy." Ji Shiqian said this without hesitation, he knew in his heart that only if An An agreed, Lin Luo would be with him without scruples.