Chapter 206

When Lin Luo woke up, he was on the sofa of a villa.

The fireplace not far away is burning with flames, the light is also orange, the furnishings in the house are elegant and generous, and the air is warm.

He propped himself up and got up from the sofa, only to feel a headache that he could hardly lift his head, he glanced around, and was confused when he heard a magnetic and lazy voice coming from not far away.

"You're finally awake."

Lin Luo looked in the direction of the voice, the man came down the stairs with a glass of red wine, he had a smile on his face, and he looked particularly amiable under his mature appearance.

As approachable as the brother next door.

The man sat on the opposite sofa with a red wine glass, knocked his legs, and looked at Lin Luo with a smile: "Don't know me anymore?"

Lin Luo blinked his eyes, listening to the other party's question felt a little familiar, but he couldn't remember.

"Could it be that you have lost your memory by hitting your brain?"

Amnesia? Lin Luo thought about it carefully, he remembered that he committed suicide by jumping into the sea, why didn't he die, he was still in this person's home?

"Am I not dead?"

"It seems that there is no amnesia." The man took a small sip from the wine glass and smiled elegantly at Lin Luo.

Lin Luo lowered his head and looked at his palm, although his brain was still groggy, he probably understood a little, he jumped into the sea and did not die, and was saved by the person in front of him.

After thinking clearly, the corners of his mouth went upwards to reveal a bitter smile.

He no longer has any nostalgia for this world and his current life, why should this man save him?

"Who are you?"

"Jiang Shen."

Lin Luo asked with a hoarse voice, "Why save me?"

"Do you need a reason to save people?" Jiang Shen looked at him with amusement, "Besides, the car you are riding in has not yet been paid!"

"Ride in your car?" Lin Luo looked at him suspiciously, and suddenly remembered.

He went to the beach and called a car with a mobile phone app, and the owner was this person, he was confused, mentally abnormal, bent on death, and did not notice the owner's appearance.

Now that I think about it, the more familiar the silhouette becomes.

The man asked nonchalantly, "Remember?"

Lin Luo nodded and looked at Jiang Shen without saying a word, he smiled very kindly, looking harmless.

This man should not be simple.

This was Lin Luo's intuition, and he still couldn't figure out why a driver would risk danger to save him.

Is it really for the taxi fare of more than ten yuan? This villa alone is tens of millions, and he doesn't believe that he is a person who lacks money.

But think about it, he is so rich, why should he drive?

Lin Luo pursed his lips, in his memory, he was sure that he had never seen this person, definitely not touched, and looking at his temperament and temperament, he was not an ordinary person.

"Do you know me?"

Jiang Shen squinted his eyes and smiled at him: "I know the people around you. The people around him were either Ji Shiqian or Lu Yixuan.