Chapter 209

Jiang Shen was a little curious about his attitude towards his ex-husband now, so he asked again: "Are you worried about him?"

"Isn't he all right?" Lin Luo said calmly.

Jiang Shen raised his eyes and glanced at Lin Luo a few times, and after a moment, he turned around with a soft smile.

Lin Luo was concerned about Ji Shiqian, otherwise how would he know that he was okay, it is estimated that he watched the news in the afternoon.

Lin Luo lived a very dull life in Jiang Shen, preparing three meals a day, cleaning up when there was nothing to do, and finding something to do for himself.

His news on the Internet also set off a wave from the initial calm, and everyone in the outside seemed to know that something was wrong with him, and the police exposed his photos and information, and began to ask for help on the Internet, hoping to find him.

Lin Luo opened the calendar and looked at the time, he was going to leave City C the day after tomorrow.

......

T City.

Knowing from the fortune teller that Lin Luo was dead, Lu Yixuan's brain was blank, and his inky jade-colored eyes were wide open, and there was indescribable fear and panic inside.

His clenched hands suddenly trembled, his knuckles were numb, his wrists were soft, and he couldn't hold them tightly, and he opened his mouth twice to ask something more, but he couldn't ask anything.

"Mr. Wang..."

The fortune

teller obviously didn't want to talk to him anymore, so he waved his hand and put away the books on the table.

"I've already said that, as for how to do it, you must already have an idea in your heart."

Lu Yixuan's chest rose and fell violently, he clenched his teeth, his heart twitched violently, and he couldn't help but possess his body and cover his heart.

The sharp pain did not ease, but became more and more painful, he tasted a bloody smell in his throat, Lu Yixuan coughed, and in an instant, the entire mouth evaporated that salty fishy smell.

The fortune teller in front of him seemed to sense something, and he glanced at him with a frown, "Sir, take care of your body, think that you still have a child."

This sentence directly forced Lu Yixuan's tears out.

The fortune teller put away his things, turned around and entered the temple, and kindly reminded Lu Yixuan when he left: "It's about to rain, go back early."

As soon as he stepped into the temple, it rained lightly, and the mid-autumn rain, accompanied by the wind, caused a biting cold in his body.

Lu Yixuan did not bring an umbrella, he stood in the rain, allowing the cold rain to blow on his body, and also into his heart.

He couldn't feel how cold his body was, because his heart was no longer warm.

After a long time, his whole body was drenched before he got up and left the temple gate as if his soul had been sucked away.

The fortune teller walked slowly into the temple, looked up at the dark clouds scattered in the sky, and said to himself: "It's been raining for almost a month, and it's time to stop."

The little monk poured a cup of hot tea and put it in front of him.

The fortune teller reached out and said, "Thank you." The

little monk shook his head and stood beside him and followed his gaze to the figure standing in the rain.

"Chief Wang Dao, did that gentleman surnamed Lu calculate what he wanted?"