Chapter 245(EXTRA)

After An An heard the door opening, he immediately ran over, watching his uncle hold his father high and thinking that he was playing a game, and also raised his hand: "I want to play too."

Ji Shiqian smiled, put down Lin Luo, and then bent down to hold An An on his shoulder.

Lin Luo looked at him worriedly: "Be careful."

"An An is not afraid, uncle protects you."

An An grabbed Ji Shiqian's hair and laughed, he had never played like this.

Lin Luo looked at this big and small one with a smile, and a warm smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Lin Luo asked Ji Shiqian: "Have you eaten?"

As soon as the words fell, he heard the grumbling sound coming from Ji Shiqian's stomach.

"Today in the company, the secretary originally organized a dinner, but I didn't go."

In his opinion, such an important festival as New Year's Eve is of course best to accompany the people you love the most.

"Then I'll cook you dumplings." Lin Luo said as he tied his apron and entered the kitchen.

Outside the living room, Ji Shiqian accompanied the child to watch the sketch, and the buns were also infected by the atmosphere, and walked over with a ball to play with the father and son.

A bowl of dumplings was quickly made, and Ji Shiqian opened his mouth and ate a few mouthfuls and burped, making An An on the side laugh.

Ji Shiqian scratched the bridge of An An's nose and said softly, "Okay to go to the bath with my father later?"

An An said yes happily, and did not notice that Ji Shiqian changed his name.

It was almost one o'clock in the morning after taking a bath, and An An was carried back to the children's room by Ji Shiqian with tired half-squinted eyes.

Lin Luo has been watching from the sidelines, and he is not unfamiliar with such a scene, because there was also a time ago, and his precious memories are now lost.

Ji Shiqian put An An to sleep and looked back at Lin Luo, he smiled slightly and walked towards Lin Luo, and before he could react, he had bent down slightly and hugged him horizontally.

Lin Luo was taken aback: "Ji Shiqian..."

Ji Shiqian kissed him on the forehead: "Be quiet, An An fell asleep, let's go to sleep." Ji Shiqian's voice was a little tired, and Lin Luo noticed that there was a circle of dark blue in his eyes, and a pair of blue eyes were also pulled by red blood.

In order to leave early, Ji Shiqian has been working for the past ten days to hand over the company's shares, and he has not rested much.

Lin Luo's heart hurt slightly, and he no longer struggled and let him carry him back to the bedroom.

Ji Shiqian put the person on the bed, then took off his shoes and lay down in the bed with him, painting Lin Luo's face with a warm hand, and his bright eyes shone in the dim light.

Lin Luo suddenly felt his heartbeat accelerate abruptly.

Ji Shiqian suddenly stepped forward and pasted his lips, kissing passionately but not gently.

Lin Luo's body froze, and he accepted Ji Shiqian's kiss a little helplessly and blankly, and his heart was hot like words.

Ji Shiqian's breathing was a little heavy, and the sound of warm breathing sprayed on his neck.

Lin Luo's body became more and more stiff, he hugged Ji Shiqian's neck tightly, the two of them were close to each other, and each could feel each other's rapid heartbeat.

Ji Shiqian, who was pressing on him, slowly let go of his mouth at this time and kissed and kissed his face.

Lin Luo was tickled by the slag on his chin, he pushed it gently, and cried softly: "Itchy."

A word with a coquettish taste, Ji Shiqian laughed softly, hugged his slender waist, inhaled tiredly, and said softly: "Baby, I'm so sleepy."