Chapter 205

Lu Yixuan didn't sleep for two days, and he didn't eat much, and the whole person seemed to be several years old at once.

After hearing An An cry all day without eating, he hurried back to the villa, and before he entered the hall, he heard An An's crying from inside.

Lin Luo asked him to take good care of An An, but he left the child at home for two days.

Lu Yixuan's heart twisted, and he only felt that the soft flesh of his heart hurt like it, and he quickly rushed in.

The servants of the Lu family were surrounding An An sitting on the carpet at this time, coaxing gently, but it was useless.

An An cried hard, coughing and crying, her throat was hoarse, but tears were still falling.

Lu Yixuan looked at the servants gathered in a circle and said angrily, "What's going on?"

"President Lu, you have finally returned, the little young master has not eaten this day." Sister-in-law Yue's face was anxious, you must know that Lu Yixuan hired her mainly to take the child, now the child is not brought well, isn't she dead?

An An, who was crying with a hoarse voice, paused slightly when he heard Lu Yixuan's voice, and then raised his head to look at him, crying louder than before.

This was the first time An An had cried so much, his little face was red, and his eyes were swollen and he didn't want to stop.

After Lu Yixuan saw An An, his lips trembled obviously but did not make a sound, he walked over and bent down and stretched out his hands to pick An An up, and then hugged him tightly.

The maid on the side kindly reminded: "President Lu, the little young master is currently a little emotional, he may make a move, you be careful."

As soon as the words fell, I saw An An in his arms suddenly stretch out his hand and grab Lu Yixuan's hair hard, crying in his mouth: "Dad..."

Of course, this father's call was Lin Luo, Lu Yixuan patted the child's back, his heart was like a knife, and no one noticed that his eyes were already red at this time.

The maid looked at him worriedly: "President Lu..."

Lu Yixuan held the child in silence, went upstairs, and entered the children's room.

After there were no outsiders, he finally couldn't stop crying, and he sat on the ground and hugged the child in his arms tightly.

No one knew how scared he was, he lived to be 30 years old and had never been more anxious and scared than he was now.

The sensitive An An noticed that the father holding him was crying, he closed his small mouth, blinked his big wet eyes aggrievedly, and shouted his father again and again with a nasal voice, which only made people heartbreak.

"Daddy wanted to take you to pick up Daddy, but Dad went far away, and I couldn't find him."

Little An An couldn't understand such a long string of words, he rubbed his eyes, hugged Lu Yixuan's neck tightly, seemed to be tired of crying, his big eyes were full of exhaustion, curled up, nestled in Lu Yixuan's arms, and fell asleep on his shoulder like this.

Lu Yixuan listened to An An's gradually steady breathing, and carefully held him on the crib.

"Dad..." An An, who was asleep, uttered a whisper.

Lin Luo, do you really have the patience to leave An An so behind?

Another week passed, the case still made no progress, and the police even published Lin Luo's photos on the Internet, hoping to find people with the help of the masses, but did not find any useful clues.