Chapter 231

It was only ten o'clock when he came out of the visiting room, and An An is now celebrating the child's birthday in the kindergarten, and may not return until the afternoon.

For such a day, without An An really didn't know how to spend, remembering that there was still Jiang Shen at home, Lin Luo decided to drive home and invite him to a nearby bar to play.

When Lin Luo arrived home, it was already eleven o'clock at noon, and the door was open at this moment, Lin Luo walked in puzzled, holding the doorknob and muttering.

"Who hasn't closed the door?"

As soon as the words fell, a dog bark came from inside.

Lin Luo's movements froze, and before he could react, the rapid running sound was getting closer and closer, and then an adult golden retriever appeared in front of him and threw him down.

Lin Luomune sat on the ground and looked at the golden retriever who pounced on him and rolled his stomach and wagged his tail.

When the golden retriever saw him touch it, he barked with his mouth open, which sounded a little pitiful.

Lin Luo raised his hand and touched its head, and his eyes blurred for a while.

This is a bun, he will not admit mistakes.

"Bun..."

Lin Luo called softly, and the bun immediately sat up straight, and snorted at him, as if in response to him.

Lin Luo got up from the ground, knelt on one knee and held the bun in his arms.

"It's good that you're still there, not dead."

When Ji Shiqian said that he would send the dog to the detention center, he really thought that he would never see it in his life.

The bun appeared here, and Ji Shiqian must have also come.

Thinking about it, he raised his head and looked at the end of the corridor like telepathy, just in time to see Ji Shiqian standing around the corner looking at him.

Lin Luo let go of the bun and stood up and walked over, "Why are you here?"

Ji Shiqian said in a dumb voice: "Luo Luo, I'm sorry, I want to see you too much, but you don't want to meet me, so I just..."

Just what? It's uninvited.

Ji Shiqian looked at him with a bit of melancholy, and his slender dark eyelashes flashed slightly, which made people unbearable.

Lin Luo looked at him with a frown, feeling that Ji Shiqian in front of him was a little strange, and he couldn't say anything strange.

"You're coming, what else can I say?"

Lin Luo led the dog around Ji Shiqian into the living room, and as soon as he entered, he saw Jiang Shen who was lazily leaning on the sofa with Erlang's legs up, and after seeing him come in, he raised his eyebrows slightly and lifted his eyelids to give him a meaningful look.

The three were in the living room, the atmosphere suddenly changed, Lin Luo observed subtly, and could obviously feel that Ji Shiqian was deeply hostile to Jiang.

You don't need to think about it, he must have misunderstood something, Lin Luo didn't explain it, in his heart, Ji Shiqian misunderstood, it's better not to have unrealistic hopes for him.

The relationship between him and him ended three years ago, and he will no longer believe in love.

"You're back, what's for lunch today?" In the end, it was Jiang Shen who opened his mouth and broke the silence at the moment.

"You haven't eaten yet?"

"Hmm." Jiang Shen stretched lazily, "I just got up, I haven't eaten yet, and I'm hungry now."

Jiang Shen was usually performing tasks, but now he just wanted to sleep well, he slept until ten o'clock, if he hadn't heard a knock on the door, he would still be asleep.

When he went to open the door, he thought that Lin Luo had forgotten to bring the key, but when he opened the door, he saw that it was a strange man and a dog.

Jiang Shen felt that the person in front of him was somewhat familiar, and after browsing it in his mind, he remembered that it was Lin Luo's ex-husband.

The old lover came to the door with a dog, and Jiang Shen looked at him with interest, with a hint of coolness in his dark eyes.

He was looking at Ji Shiqian, and Ji Shiqian also stared at him with cold eyes, his eyes contained all kinds of emotions, some unbelievable, hurt and angry.

"You're Luo Luo's ex-husband, right?" He deliberately called Lin Luo so intimate.

Sure enough, the man's expression was even more ugly, and the hands placed on either side of his thighs were also clenched into fists, as if they would smash into his face.

Ji Shiqian's ugly face does have this reason, but the bigger reason is the title of ex-husband.

Jiang Shen: "What are you doing here?"

"I came to him, is he there?"

"What are you looking for him for?" He thought that Lin Luo should not want to see this man very much.

"Return the dog."

Jiang Shen lowered his head and looked at the golden retriever who was being led by him, and the golden retriever was smiling at him with his head tilted and sticking out his tongue, he seemed to remember that Lin Luo had such a dog.

He took a step back: "Come in!" Ji Shiqian led the dog in without hesitation.

Jiang Shen poured himself a glass of water, and then sat on the sofa and lay down: "Sit at will, Luo Luo sent the child to school, and should come back later." Ji Shiqian stood in the living room, facing Jiang Shen speechless for a while, hesitated for a moment, and then led the dog to sit on the sofa.

Jiang Shen, who was sitting opposite him, did not pay attention to him at all, lazily squinting on the sofa, Ji Shiqian opened his mouth and wanted to ask him what was the relationship with Lin Luo, but there was a thorn stuck in his throat, and he couldn't ask it for half a day.

A sense of timidity rose in his heart, afraid that the answer he would get when he opened his mouth would be what he feared the most.

Lin Luo has been with this man for the past three years, and the relationship between the two is definitely not simple.

He just sat on the sofa and looked at the buns without doing anything, one person and one dog with big eyes to small eyes, he was not ready to leave, this time he came in and it would not be easy next time.

......

Lin Luo looked at the two of them, their respective expressions were probably clearer, he walked to Jiang Shen and pushed his shoulder: "Let's go out to eat." 

The most ordinary action can be very eye-catching in Ji Shiqian's eyes.

Jiang Shen shook his head: "Don't want to leave, you can do a little casually, don't you often cook for me when we live together?" Go quickly, I want to eat the meal you cooked.

They really lived together, and Lin Luo had also cooked for this man, Ji Shiqian only felt that his heart was held in his hands, and as the strength deepened, his face became whiter and whiter.

Lin Luo understood that Jiang Shen deliberately said the words so ambiguously in order to stimulate Ji Shiqian, Lin Luo did not refute it, turned around and walked into the kitchen to open the refrigerator and saw that the nanny bought a lot of things, and all kinds of meats of fruits and vegetables almost filled the entire refrigerator.

He rushed outside and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Jiang Shen: "You know my taste, just get some casually."