Chapter 225

Lu Yixuan looked at Lin Luo, his dark eyes were like sharp spikes with poison, which made his heart hurt.

What else can he say now? What Lin Luo said were all unchangeable facts, he killed his father, caused him to miscarry again and again, caused him to lose An'an's custody, and caused him to jump into the sea in despair.

He clearly understood that no matter what he did, he could not make up for Lin Luo, so many lives, even if he died, he could not atone for his sins.

Lu Yixuan seemed to hear the sound of his heart shattering, he turned around and pinched his eyebrows, his brain buzzed, a voice constantly reminded him that no matter what Lin Luo did, it was impossible for Lin Luo to forgive him, there was no possibility between him and Lin Luo, over and over again, cruel and clear.

"Lu Yixuan, don't worry, I won't kill you, I have to keep your life and watch your embarrassed loneliness end." Lin Luo's hollow and cold voice came from behind.

Lu Yixuan was shocked, his eyes were red, and his expression was a little distorted, "You are not allowed to go out these days, I will find someone to guard here."

Lin Luo smiled and did not answer him.

Lu Yixuan took a deep breath, the heating in the room was turned on sufficiently, but he felt cold, he slowly walked to the door step by step, holding the doorknob in his hand and unscrewing it and walking out.

Lin Luo kept looking at Lu Yixuan behind him, and his back showed a bit of laziness and loneliness in the quiet walkway.

He looked down at the pack of cigarettes left by Lu Yixuan on the coffee table, bent down and picked up one from it and lit it, the smell of the smoke was very heavy, leaving a bitter taste deep in his throat.

He sucked in hard, the spicy taste almost choking out his tears, he coughed low against his lips a few times, and then walked to the edge of the balcony and leaned.

Lin Luo has always disliked the smell of smoke, and he was even more afraid of it after being scalded by the smoke one scar after another.

But at this moment, the cigarette had been smoked by him to the part of the cigarette butt, and he randomly extinguished the cigarette butt and threw the cigarette butt into the trash.

Once the brain calmed down, he couldn't help but think of the past, he remembered everything he had experienced in the past three years, he learned to drink coffee, drink, smoke, fight, and learned how to kill, how to drive a person to hell by any means.

As long as people make up their minds, they can really change their habits.

Standing on the balcony blowing the night breeze, not long after a cold breath rushed up from the heart of his feet, Lin Luo took out another cigarette from the cigarette box and lit it.

He looked at the lights downstairs and saw Lu Yixuan come out of the house and get into the car.

He took a slow puff of his cigarette, exhaled white smoke and laughed silently.

Lu Yixuan drove back to the company and settled in the office.

Early the next morning, he informed the secretary to call an emergency meeting.

Lu Yixuan sat above and watched the people below discuss the seriousness of the matter.

Now that Xutian is suppressed by Ji's, the longer the line is stretched, the more difficult it is to make up for the gap in funds.

Several executives discussed for hours and could not discuss the reason, all of them looked at their high Lu Zong with long eyes, hoping that he could come up with a good solution.