Chapter 224

The reporters who had surrounded them dispersed, and Lin Luo nodded politely to the reporters and walked to the VIP seat.

Ji Shiqian followed from behind, forming a step away from Lin Luo, tilting his head to talk to him, his movements were not deliberate, as if he and Lin Luo should have been so close.

A reporter standing at the head looked at the back of the two, and inexplicably felt that the little assistant named Lin Lu had seen it somewhere.

Lin Luo frowned, he deliberately avoided Ji Shiqian, but this person followed him, dozens of eyes stared at him on such a major occasion, and he couldn't shake his face.

The two were placed next to each other, and Lin Luo responded to Ji Shiqian's hot gaze with a fake smile on his face.

At this moment, there was another uproar at the door, Lin Luo glanced up, only to see Xiao Yiming walking in with a high spirit, he glanced upwards, and finally fell on Lin Luo's face with resentment in his eyes.

Lin Luo's smile froze on his face, and he nodded towards Xiao Yiming as a greeting.

After the people arrived, the bidding began, and the host briefly introduced the land on the stage and then bid the price.

1.5 billion, after the price came out, Lin Luo obviously heard the inhalation coming from the surroundings.

The bidding meeting was going smoothly, Lu Yixuan was bound to take this land, if no one dared to compete with him in normal times, but there was one more Ji Shiqian on the scene.

The price kept rising, Lin Luo kept increasing the price, and finally bought the land at a price of 6.6 billion, such an expensive piece of land, to say that it can be repaid is really hanging.

Ji Shiqian stood up and smiled at Lin Luo: "Congratulations."

Lin Luo sent a text message to Lu Yixuan, telling him that because of Ji Shiqian's competition, the land was auctioned at a high price of 6.6 billion.

After Lu Yixuan saw the news, he did not focus on 6.6 billion, but on the three words of Ji Shiqian.

He was about to send a message, he immediately called Lin Luo, the call rang for about three seconds, and Lin Luo picked up.

"He didn't do anything to you, did he?"

"No, but President Ji seems to have mistaken me."

Lu Yixuan's eyes suddenly darkened, "Stay away from him."

Lin Luo laughed lazily a few times, and did not answer his question directly, but asked: "President Lu, when will you come back?"

Lu Yixuan's eyes flashed for a few seconds of contemplation, and then his face slowed slightly: "My side is a little complicated, and it is estimated that it will take another week."

"And the formalities for this land?"

"You are in charge, and I will notify the finance when the time comes."

"Okay."

After hanging up the call, Lin Luo put the mobile phone into his bag, washed his hands and was about to walk out of the bathroom when he met Xiao Yiming.

When Xiao Yiming saw him, his body froze, and then the corners of his mouth hooked with a cold arc, "Lin Lu, I won't let you go."

 Lin Luo was not too surprised by his cruel words, but he felt that Xiao Yiming was quite calm, and if he put it on other people, he would have to do it.

"Mr. Xiao, you want to move me, but my boss won't agree."

Although this Xiao Yiming has a high status in C City, he is not as high as Lu Yixuan, and it is impossible to move Lin Luo, but Lu Yixuan has made too many enemies in recent years, especially Ji Shiqian's big tree, if he joins forces, he is afraid that he will not be able to toss him?