Chapter 232

A flash of sadness flashed in Lin Luo's eyes, so fast that people couldn't catch it.

He looked at Ji Shiqian, who was only a meter away from him, and the corners of his upturned mouth deepened.

"When I was jumping into the sea with my mortal heart, I was thinking about not having resentment, but when I was rescued, I realized that I was just paralyzing myself, I hate, I hate Lu Yixuan and hate you, I hate Lu Yixuan for cheating my love, hate him for cruelly killing my children, hate him for treating me as an animal, hate him for destroying my home."

"I have been grateful more than once, grateful for bringing me out of the abyss of despair, but you betrayed me, betrayed the marriage and relationship between us, and when I lost the custody of my children and you ruthlessly wanted to send my dog to the slaughterhouse, Ji Shiqian you said... How I don't hate you. 

Ji Shiqian clenched his teeth, Lin Luo hated him, and did not treat him as an insignificant stranger, he should have breathed a sigh of relief, but he felt that his throat seemed to be strangled, and the blood in his body condensed, making him feel suffocated, he opened his mouth to say sorry, but his lips did not say these three words for a long time.

He knew that the last thing Lin Luo needed was to apologize, and an apology could not go back to the past, nor could it change anything.

"Luo Luo, can you give me a chance to make up for you?" His voice had a cautious tentative tremor and hidden panic.

Lin Luo heard these clearly, and he shifted his gaze to the dish in his hand and smiled softly.

"Ji Shiqian, it's late, we can't go back when you don't believe me..." Lin Luo didn't say anything more halfway through speaking, because he saw that Ji Shiqian's eyes were already red, and dense red blood stepped into his blue pupils, as if he was about to ooze blood.

Ji Shiqian held back the sore trembling in his eyes and said: "I misunderstood you and Lu Yixuan in the beginning, it was me who was too small-hearted, I was jealous that he had your child, and I was jealous that you went to his home."

Lin Luo listened to his painful questioning, and shook his head helplessly, "Ji Shiqian, you didn't trust me from the beginning, if you told me before getting married that the Ji family would not accept children, then I would definitely not marry you, I will wait until you have done everything well, and I will be with you without any scruples, but... You didn't, you lied to me, you knew from the beginning that the child couldn't stay in the Ji family, but you didn't tell me, didn't you believe what I was? Ji Shiqian's heart hurt faintly, he pursed his lips, and the vegetables in his hand had been crushed by him.

Lin Luo looked over and frowned: "You go out, I don't need your help with things in the kitchen."

He walked over and took the dish in his hand and gently pushed him away, but he didn't want him to push Ji Shiqian backwards with this little strength and almost fell to the ground.

Lin Luo controlled his outstretched hand, he turned around and lowered his head to quickly put the vegetables into the basket and drain them.

Ji Shiqian watched his busy movements, he glanced in the direction of the living room, and the man sleeping on the sofa closed his eyes tightly at the moment as if he had fallen asleep.

"Luo Luo, can I ask you one last question? What is the relationship between that man in the living room and you?

Lin Luo's movements froze, "He saved me at the beach three years ago, and this time he came to pick me up and An An to leave."

"Will you go with him?"

Lin Luo never looked back, his back to him, so that he could not see a trace of expression on his face.