Chapter 228

"What about An'an?" Lin Luo entered the house and looked around and asked.

"The little young master is taking a nap at this time, do you want to wake him up?"

Lin Luo shook his head: "Wait until he sleeps until he wakes up naturally." Taking the clothes from the bedroom, the nanny had already put the hot water for him, and he quickly came out of the shower.

After seeing him open the door, the nanny reminded him: "Mr. Lin, there is ginger soup for you on the table, you can drink it."

 "Good." Lin Luo responded, and then walked over, and sure enough, he saw a porcelain bowl on the dining table, the ginger soup was yellow, and there was a spicy taste on the surface.

Lin Luo took it up and frowned and drank it all, the spicy taste of ginger stimulated his taste buds, and a tingling pain from the tip of his tongue extended all the way to his throat.

Although the taste of ginger soup is difficult to taste, it is guaranteed to be warm, and the body warms up a lot after a bowl.

Lin Luo put down the empty bowl in his hand and walked towards the second floor, he gently pushed open the children's room and looked at the child sleeping soundly on the bed.

Lin Luo walked over carefully, slowed down and sat softly on the edge of the bed to look at the child's little face.

It is said that the longer they live together, the longer they look alike, An An has looked similar to Lu Yixuan since he was born, and now it is carved out of a mold.

Lin Luo had mixed tastes for a while, and he gently grabbed An An's warm little hand.

If An An wakes up and wants to see Lu Yixuan, what should he do? How should he tell him that he will not see Lu Yixuan in the future.

The child is now four years old, and the four years old already have the ability to remember, and what he is most afraid of is that the child has always remembered these things, and he has always remembered Lu Yixuan.

Sometimes father and son are heart-to-heart, and blood dissolves in water, which is also quite bad.

......

An An slept until he woke up naturally, opened his eyes and saw Lin Luo sitting next to him, he rubbed his eyes and called lazily: "Dad."

Lin Luo came back to his senses and touched his face possessed: "Are you awake?"

An An nodded, and the big eyes of the grapes looked around, as if looking for something.

Just looked around, there was only Dad and no one else in the room, he couldn't help but feel a little lost, and his eyes suddenly turned red.

Lin Luo instantly sensed his little emotions and asked, "What's wrong?"

An An pursed his lips, his eyes were instantly wet, and the big tears couldn't stop falling out, his small hands tightly covered his eyes but still couldn't stop the tears, and the tears soaked his entire face along his fingers.

Lin Luo was shocked, he held An An's face and carefully wiped his tears: "An An, what's wrong?" Is it somewhere uncomfortable or..."

An An shook his head, he could hear his father's worry, he didn't want him to worry but he couldn't control it.

Since he was a child, his father taught him to be a man and not shed tears without moving, so he rarely cried, did not shed tears easily, and sometimes he couldn't bear it, he would shut himself in the toilet and cry.

"An An, tell Dad what's wrong with you?"

The child couldn't stop crying so much that he couldn't stop it.