Chapter 219

After cleaning up, the time was also up, Lin Luo straightened his hair, and went to the dinner with Lu Yixuan.

An An was held in her arms by her sister-in-law, and looked at the two fathers reluctantly.

"Dad, come back early."

Lin Luo smiled at him: "Good."

An An, who received a response, looked at Daddy next to her father again, hesitated, and said shyly: "Daddy, don't drink too much."

He has a good memory, remembering many times when his father went out, came back very late with the smell of alcohol, and was not in good spirits the next day.

Lu Yixuan said lowly, "Hmm. He didn't seem to take it to heart.

The two entered the parking lot together, Lin Luo sat in the driver's seat, and Lu Yixuan followed him to sit in the co-pilot.

Lin Luo drove the car out of the parking lot and drove to the road, holding the steering wheel against the window and looking at the child standing in front of the hotel looking at each other from afar.

"President Lu, why don't you find a mother for An An."

Lu Yixuan: "..."

He glanced at him: "It's good that An An has a father, he doesn't need a mother, not to mention I don't have that heart."

Lin Luo smiled lazily: "President Lu, you have a deep affection for your ex-wife. The

last four words he lowered his voice slightly, and he sneered in his heart very ironically.

These four words of deep love and meaning are the most unsuitable for Lu Yixuan, and he faintly gagged when he remembered that he pressed him and thought Ye Mingchu in his heart.

Lu Yixuan retracted his gaze and did not speak, but his eyes were obscure and mixed with pain.

When he came to the hotel box, Lin Luo rarely saw acquaintances.

Wei Yuan, who introduced him to Lu Yixuan, also had Xiao Yiming, a director of a real estate developer.

The box was very large, and the table was full of famous figures in C City, Lu Yixuan was the last to arrive, toasted the people present, and then sat down to chat with Xiao Yiming.

They were discussing the bidding for the commercial building to be developed in the city center recently, Lin Luo read the documents yesterday, and it was not good to interrupt when he saw Lu Yixuan chatting at this time, and he sat there alone and said hello to Wei Yuan.

He can't negotiate a contract as an assistant, so he can only help Lu Yixuan block the wine.

For convenience, he simply got up and sat down next to Xiao Yiming, toasting with a smile.

Then, he felt his thigh being touched.

With a stiff smile on his face, he looked sideways at the man sitting next to him with his wine glass.

Xiao Yiming was holding a glass of wine and drinking it again, and the hand he placed on his side quietly fell on Lin Luo's leg.

Lin Luo put down the wine glass and smiled, narrowed his eyes slightly, now the way of the world has changed, you can encounter sex anywhere. Harass.

Seeing that Lin Luo did not refuse, Xiao Yiming only felt that his heart was beating faster and faster.

This person, he had noticed since he came in, looked white and clean, the whole person was harmless, it was the one he liked.

Xiao Yiming is a homosexual, extremely fond of pure men, usually can endure, but a stain of alcohol nature is fully exposed.

He continued to drink, looking at the man in front of him, his lower body was about to move.

He is also not an unemployed person, sitting in a high position, he receives unspoken rules almost every day, and it is not for nothing that he gives people away at this kind of wine table.

Xiao Yiming couldn't help but raise his eyes to look at Lu Yixuan, thinking to himself, could it be that he meant this?

He drank wine, the tip of his nose was full of the smell of Lin Luo's body, not the smell of men's perfume, but the refreshing taste, should be the soap fragrance for bathing, with the fragrance of lemon hooked his heart, he kept swallowing saliva, his fingers touched his thighs, and when he was about to touch an important position, he was pressed by Lin Luo's raised hand.

He was slightly stunned, raised his head and looked over, and saw that the other party gently hooked his lips and shook his head at him.

For Xiao Yiming, this is simply chi. Naked "seduction", the body immediately rose up, and a primitive impulse burned in the body, wanting to take this little commotion. The goods are pressed on the wine table on the spot.

He thought so in his heart, but he still pretended to be a decent gentleman on the surface.

Xiao Yiming slowly withdrew his hand, picked up the wine glass and swallowed the spicy liquor, suppressing the boiling desire in his heart.

After three rounds of drinking, Lin Luo tilted his head and whispered to Lu Yixuan: "President Lu, I'll go to the bathroom."

Lu Yixuan glanced at him, saw that his cheeks were slightly red, and said uneasily: "Do you want me to accompany you?"

Lin Luo chuckled: "Where is the boss to accompany the employee to the toilet."

He nodded and didn't say anything more.

Lin Luo smiled, quietly stood up and retreated from the box.

Not long after he went out, Xiao Yiming also got up and said that he wanted to go to the bathroom.

After seeing Lin Luo go out, Wei Yuan moved around and sat next to Lu Yixuan: "You actually brought him on such a big occasion?"

"He's my assistant, of course I'm going to bring him here." Lu Yixuan glanced at him.

"You really wanted to keep him as an assistant?" Wei Yuan took a sip of wine and winked at him, "Don't you have a little idea about him?"

This Lin Lu and Lu Yixuan's ex-wife Lin Luo look exactly the same, not to mention, there is ability, and the personality is good, such a free "stand-in" is by his side, he doesn't believe that he doesn't have a little idea.

Seeing that he didn't squeak, Wei Yuan asked again, "Don't you think he is very similar to your ex-wife?"