Chapter 213

In the face of Old Master Ji's angry drink, Ji Shiqian did not hear it and continued to walk out the door.

The ignored old man Ji was furious, he had been calling for wind and rain in the mall for decades, and no one had ever rebelled against him!

With this qi, the blood pressure suddenly rose, and the heart jumped suddenly.

He quickly covered his heart, took two deep breaths, and shouted two more words at Ji Shiqian, and his voice was obviously weakened a little.

This time Ji Shiqian stopped, and he turned sideways and glanced at Old Master Ji lightly.

"Grandpa, I won't stay and live, I wish you a long life and a hundred years before leaving..." He pursed his lips slightly, and a sarcastic smile spilled from the corners of his upturned lips.

"No, you are now ninety-five, I wish you a hundred years old but a curse for you, then I wish you a better life than Nanshan."

After speaking, Ji Shiqian turned around and opened the door and walked out, and went directly downstairs to the parking lot.

The housekeeper stood in the hall and was stunned when he saw Ji Shiqian go downstairs.

"Young Master, aren't you resting here?"

"No thanks, I'll go home."

"But it's so late now." It's almost 12 o'clock, and there's a long winding mountain road from here to the city, which is especially dangerous to drive at night.

"I'm leaving, you go upstairs to see the old man."

Looking at Ji Shiqian's back, the housekeeper sighed, and then raised his head to look at the room on the second floor that had been lit.

Ji Shiqian did not leave, he was a little tired now, driving at night was very dangerous, he drove the car for a distance and stopped to rest in the car.

Not long after resting, the mobile phone rang, he opened it to see that the number displayed was from the ancestral home, he turned off the mobile phone, threw it on the seat, and closed his eyes tightly.

Nearly five o'clock, he woke up, at this time the sky was not fully light, Ji Shiqian braced himself and picked up his mobile phone to take a look.

There were more than twenty missed calls and text messages on the screen, and he clicked on the text messages to take a look.

It was sent to him by his mother.

The general content is that the old man is seriously ill and hospitalized, and he was sent a positioning at the bottom to let him go immediately.

Ji Shiqian read it expressionlessly, and then mastered the steering wheel and stepped on the accelerator to reverse the car to the direction of the hospital.

Old man Ji fell ill not long after he left, and when the housekeeper went upstairs to see, he was already fainting in pain.

The housekeeper hurriedly woke up the driver and drove to the hospital overnight.

After sending Old Master Ji to the car, he contacted Ji Shiqian again, but Ji Shiqian never answered.

The situation was urgent, and the driver drove very fast along the way, almost as fast as he could to the hospital.

Because of the identity of the Ji family, the hospital has arranged doctors and nurses to wait at the door, and immediately after the driver stopped the car, someone used a life-saving rack to carry him into the hospital bed and enter the emergency room.

He suddenly fell ill and fell into a coma, and his breath was weak, his blood pressure was constantly dropping, and he had the possibility of direct death.