Officer Ortega (j.o)

(Y/N's POV)

I raced down the interstate of LA. My eyes peering back and forth from my phone screen, as it sat mounted in in the window, and the dimly lit road before me. My messages were open and my girlfriend's bare ass reflected back to me every time I looked at the screen. My mouth watered as I inhaled sharply and focused back on the road. She has no idea what she's in for what I get home.

As my mind drifted into the most sinful thoughts known to man, I passed a sign signifying the speed limit is 60. I glanced at my speedometer; I was going 80.

"Too late to slow down now..," I sighed as my hands gripped the steering wheel at 10 and 2. I leaned my whole body against the steering wheel imagining it make the car go faster - absolutely flooring it. My phone chimes with another message from my partner.

"Your location says you're close..," I mentally read the message, and turn my attention back to the road. I sure am, a few miles left to my exit, actually.

Another chime.

"I'm close too...," I read to myself before a picture of her fingering herself danced across my screen with the echo effect.

"Fuck!" I shouted, as I began to merge from the left side of the highway to the right, so I could exit. I merged viciously and without my blinker. As I neared my exit, a red laser shot into my windshield almost blinding me. I blinked and before I knew it, a police siren wailed with lights flashing. I began to break as I rode the deceleration lane out to the stoplight. The police car hot on my tail. God, I fucking hate police.

I shook my head in disbelief, as the officer spoke into their megaphone, "Pull over."

Once the light flashed green, I turned right onto the main road. I drove a short distance before turning into the gas station parking lot, and putting my car in park. I dropped my head and watched from the corner of my eyes as the officer pulled in behind me. I glared up at my phone, and huffed with defeat.

She's going to finish without me. I shook my head as I tapped the lock button on my phone.

A few moments pass, I see the police cruiser door open. I reached into my glovebox to have my information ready. I need this to go as fast as possible. I directed my attention back to the driver's side mirror to see a small woman approaching me with her hands hung from the collar of her armored vest.

Her walk was in short but powerful strides, hips swaying freely beneath the armor that covered her near invisible waist. Her skin was bronze with medium length hair that was auburn and styled into a wolf cut. Her lips; red and plump with a jaw that could cut paper. Aviators that rested evenly on her nose; she must have a very symmetrical face beneath them. Fuck, what am I doing?

I rolled down my window once she got close. A gush of wind blew her perfume into my car, fuck she smells good. The woman leaned down, resting a hand on the roof of my car. I looked at her badge, Ortega.

She glared strongly as she removed her shades with her other hand, and held them to her hip, "Do you know how fast you were going?" That voice, perfect blend of calm and serious. And well, she does have a symmetrical face ...and some intensely dark brown eyes packaged with perfect brows. I got lost in her eyes for a second.

"No clue," I nonchalantly shrugged, facing forward. I know damn well what I did wrong, I'm just pissed that I'm caught. Especially by someone so damn good-looking, this is embarrassing as hell.

She nodded.

I blindly presented her with my license and registration. She stood up, quickly folding down her shades and putting them away. Officer Ortega grabbed my information and went back to her cruiser. I watched her as she walked. Her black uniform pants were surely wearing her; they cupped her heart-shaped ass perfectly.