Late at Night (v.c)*

You were the furthest thing from a heavy sleeper, but currently, you were beating the light sleeper allegations.

The whistling of wind crept through your window, sending a breeze across your face. At the suddenness of it, you turned over, not allowing the cold air to wake you. You snuggled further into your bed, soft snores emitting from your open mouth.

The clicking of a door lock, only managed a reshuffle of your legs. The squeaking of your carpeted floors only managing to get your ears beneath your covers. The soft thudding of shoes grazing your carpet floor, followed by zipping and ruffling of nylon fabric, and the soft, anxious breathing of someone — all went unnoticed as your slumber reigned supreme.

At least until a thudding of a bottle hit the floor, the hurried pouring of liquid causing you to toss and turn. You could've slept through it but then there was a shocked muttering behind it, "Shit!"

Your eyes sprung open and you rose from your stomach onto your elbows, glancing at the foot of the bed. There was a wide-eyed brunette frozen in reach of whatever, staring at you in anticipation — a grin creeping across her face.

You sat on your bum, rubbing your eyes as the girl grabbed whatever she dropped. You sighed, irritatedly whispering, "Vada, how'd you get in here!?"

The girl chewed her cheek, whispering softly, "The window."

You narrowed your eyes at her, clenching the sheets at your sides, "Why the fuck are you climbing through my window!?"

Vada stood up straight, drawing her hands behind her back. She broadened her eyes, tilting her head, putting on an awful deep voice, "I like watching you sleep." She grinned.

"Okay, Edward," you glanced at your alarm clock, mumbling annoyed, "Seriously Vada, what are you doing here at two thirty-six in the morning?"

Vada crept to side of your bed, she whispered, "I just missed you...."

You clenched your jaw, scolding her softly, "We literally have to be at school for graduation rehearsal in like 6 hours, are you kidding me? You couldn't wait?!"

Vada bit her lip, hands still behind her back, "No, I really needed to see you... I'm sorry."

You exhaled quietly, putting your fingers on your temples, massaging them. You wanted to yell at the girl so bad but you didn't need to wake your parents, especially, considering you'd get in trouble.

It wasn't that you couldn't have company. It was two things; the ass crack of dawn and the company you had. Your family liked Vada because you did, but they did not approve of the "delinquent," as they called her. If she was seen in your room, at this hour, with how she got in — you'd be lucky to still walk at graduation.

You sighed, deadpanning, "Well you see me. Can you go home?"

"Yes, of course," Vada nodded, awkwardly knotting her knees, turning her body so the beaming moonlight, lit her frame, she added, "But..."

You looked her up and down then furrowed your brows, muttering, "But?"

Vada glanced down again, meeting your eyes. She wiggled her eyebrows. You rose a brow, "What?"

Vada brought her hands forth with a bottle in one of them. She pushed her basketball shorts down. You watched her step out of her shorts and closer to the bed. Vada stared at you with a sheepish smile, wiggling her legs.

Weirdo.

You looked down at her crotch only to have something neon looking back at you. You reached for it, and Vada jumped back. The neon thing, smacking her thigh as she did.