Break (j.o)*

You were at Paris Fashion Week with the love of your life: Jenna Ortega. It was her first one and you wouldn't miss it, not for anything in the world.

However, today, you wished you did. Jenna would be accompanied by her Wednesday costars, so that meant you were stuck listening to more babble about 'Wednesday.' More annoyingly, Jenna would be returning to her hotel room with you, ranting about her frustrations with the repetitive questions about 'Wednesday' and that damn dance. You could bet by the end of the night, she'd be begging you to kill her or fuck her into oblivion.

Typically, the latter wouldn't be an issue, but it's become routine and you don't like having sexual encounters with Jenna under the gaze of stress. While it brought a smile to her beautiful face whenever you got her off, it didn't do that for you. It infuriated you. You felt like the sex had no meaning outside of easing her nerves, and you were terrified of the day you had to go to work and Jenna be unsatisfied with your actions.

Even worse so... you were terrified she'd be so unsatisfied that she would leave you.

What you did know, though, is that it was time to spice it up. If every night would result in sex why not spice it up for your frustrated, hyper-sexual latina by adding someone else?

Maybe, two bodies would kill her urge to fuck every single night, and you'd get a break. Or at least that was your broken thinking.

You sat patiently in the lobby of the Ritz waiting for your Jenna to arrive. Your phone dinged: it was a text from Sasha Calle. Your new found partner in crime ESPECIALLY for what was about to happen tonight.

Sasha:
im ready, on the second floor ...she here yet?

You:
No, in the lobby waiting rn actually

Suddenly, the sound of cameras clicking and muffled screaming flooded your ears. You shot Sasha a text about your girlfriend's arrival. You put your phone in your pocket, shifting on the couch a bit to see what you can through the glass door. Jenna and her entourage made it inside. Jenna swiftly ran to you, standing between your legs. Jenna handed you a large book and a post card from a fan, presumably.

"Hold this, please?" She asked. You nodded as the woman leaned down and planted a kiss on your lips. Jenna stepped away from you, going around the couch towards her team.

"Alright, Jenna let's get you out of glam." A man called, ushering the star into a room nearby.

About 30 minutes went by, you were still on the couch in the lobby. You spent this time going through that scrapbook. Just as you finished, Jenna called out to you, "Baby!"

You shut the book, looking over the backrest of the couch at her. She was bare faced with damp hair waxing her head. She stood only in YOUR oversized gray zip up hoodie. It hung off one of her shoulders, clearly nothing underneath as there was no visible strap and some pink fluffy slippers. Jenna's hands rested in a corresponding pocket.

You walked around the couch to her, quickly leaning down to peck her lips, you asked, "How was the show pretty girl?"

"It was actually very good, no questions about the dance, thank god." Not the answer you were expecting, already it seemed like your plan was foiling, but Jenna already agreed also... so eh, roll the dice.

"That's good." You said uneasy.

"Yeah and this guy yelled 'big Libra' at me, it was so weird," Jenna laughed as did you.

The two of you walked to the elevator.

"What was in the book?" She asked as you pressed the button to go up.