Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)

tw: implied, and mention of SA

The inconsistent sprinting of wet feet plagued the deck of the boat, panting and sniffling following each step.

"You're not going to get far lady." A man declared, stumbling behind the woman as she frantically moved about the cruiser boat looking for an escape.

It's the middle of summer, a cold dark night on Lake Zirahuén in Michoacán, Mexico.

Crying and panicked, she attempted to go down a small flight of stairs but another man was already coming up. A devilish grin as he waved at her. The woman retreated backing into the man before, he teased, "Told you, you wouldn't get far."

The woman dashed away and gripped the rails of the cruiser, wailing overboard, "¡Por favor, ayúdame! (Please, help me!)"

"Don't you love it when they speak Spanish, Carl?" The man from before chuckled, earning a laugh from Carl.

Carl approached the woman, snagging her waist and pulling her into him. Groping her inappropriately as he sniffed her, "Such a lovely language for such lovely women."

The man replied, "Amen to that," chugging the rest of his beer, staring at the young woman. The woman fought the grip of Carl, digging her nails into his forearm as she cried loudly, "¡Chalchiuhtlicue!"

Carl groaned at the pain but his grip didn't loosen, he told the man, "Come on, Danny, I can't wait any longer!"

Danny put a finger up as he drank. The woman screamed into the night, "¡Chalchiuhtlicue, te lo ruego! (Chalchiuhtlicue, I beg you!)"

Carl moaned at the sound of her voice, he cheered, "Goddamn lady you got some lungs! I can't wait to hear how you scream for me!"

Danny burped as he crushed his beer can, tossing it overboard. He unbuckled his belt, slowly stumbling over to the duo. Carl laughed maniacally as his groping became more aggressive, attempting to force the woman out of her clothes as forced kissed onto her skin. The woman shut her eyes, resisting the acceptance of her fate, she muttered, "¡Chalchiuhtlicue, por favor! (Chalchiuhtlicue, please!)"

Just as Danny got within a foot of the duo, his crushed beer can thumped him in the head. Danny quickly looked in the direction of the throw, spotting a head above water. He narrowed his eyes, rushing to the rails, he shouted as the head submerged, "Who the fuck is there?!"

Danny's eyes searched the moonlit water with haste. Carl giggled, "Oh man, that beer's got you all screwed up. Nobody's on the lake but us!"

Danny put a hand up, squeezing the rail tighter, "I know what I saw!"

The cruiser softly rocked in the unbearably quiet and stagnant waters.

"Whatever," Carl scoffed, spinning the woman around and shoving her to the floor, he quickly unfastened his belt while blowing her a kiss. The woman curling into a ball on the floor, softly sobbing, "Chalchiuhtlicue..."

Danny turned towards Carl and the woman, preparing to join his friend in an unfair conquest. Danny took a final look at the water before considering the possibility that he might just be screwed up — he found nothing.

But he was screwed up, and he would find the punishment of being that way.

Just as the woman was pinned beneath Carl, fighting the initiation of the theft of her body.

A hauntingly, beautiful melody rang the ears of the two men, garnering their attention instantly. Her breathing slowing, the woman watched as men's heads turned to the water simultaneously. Carl and Danny listened as the magisterial chorus penetrated their ears to the point of enchantment —