Y.D.L.R (j.o)*

A/N: We love mess, all kinds of mess. ;)

"I brought my-my-my-my good friend Percy here." the audio from your phone looped as you kept watching the clip of your ex: Jenna Ortega.

You chugged your shot glass as your eyes didn't come off the screen. You huffed and locked your phone, putting it face down. You leaned on your elbows on the counter, sighing in irritation. You whistled to get the attention of the bartender.

"Another please," you requested, prompting the bartender to pour you up again. You pushed your hair over your head, lifting the glass to drink before a hand tapped your shoulder.

"Yo," the voice called. You sighed and spun around, looking to Tim, your good coworker. Your face was drained of emotion. He furrowed his brows at your disposition, "You good, Y/N?"

"Hell nah," you admitted, turning back around, taking your shot. Tim joined you, sitting on the stool next to you.

"What's up with you," he looked at all the shot glasses before you, "-- and all this liquor? My god, can you even see me right now?"

"One, Jenna's here with fucking Percy. Two, yes, I can see you."

"The second question was rhetorical, dumbass." Tim said, smacking your hand down from getting the attention of the bartender again. You groaned as he shook his head.

"Pull yourself together bro, she's just doing what people do when something ends." Tim said matter of factly.

"Why do I have to see it though? I just want to usee it." You groaned, shutting your eyes and rubbing the bridge of your nose.

Tim turned around and tapped you. You turned around, too. He draped his arm around your neck, pulling you into him, "Open your eyes."

You sighed, looking into the room of famous people. "What am I looking at?"

Tim replied, "No, no -- the question is what are you looking for?"

He went on as you struggled to keep your eyes on the people, "There's so much famous ass in here for you to get behind. All you need to do is look and pick one."

You stared at all the beautiful actresses and female party-goers. You saw some you found attractive, but the longer you looked - you felt an ick. They simply weren't Jenna.

You shook your head, pushing him off, "Nah, they aren't Jenna."

Tim rolled his eyes at you, cooing, "You'd pass up Jessica Chastain for Jenna Ortega?"

You chuckled, "Yes, isn't she like forty and married?"

"Who cares? You're hot shit and any of these forty year olds, especially the ones in Hollyweird, would love a young plaything." Tim argued, bumping your shoulder.

"Well this young plaything wants to play with things their age," you shot back, causing Tim to laugh.

He wagged his finger, giddily, "Nah, you just wanna play with Jenna."

You grinned, "Can you blame me? Did you see her tonight? She's beautiful." You shivered at the thought of her, rubbing your thighs to ease yourself.

Tim taunted, "Oh, I don't blame you nor Percy." He looked to you, waiting for a response. You simply shot him a glare of disapproval.

"You're funny," Tim pat your shoulder, "but on a serious note, boss wants the lights on the backdrop near the entrance adjusted. I was coming over here to get you, so you could help me."

"Leave me to self-loathe, please." you shooed, grabbing your phone.

Tim stood up, "Nope, let's go."

The music flooded the room as the two of you made your way through the dancing crowd to the entrance. Once you get there, you immediately began toggling the lights density, so it can rest easy on the backdrop. Tim was going through light diffusers to make sure the light reflected well. The both of you finished; standing by the photographer to see what the pictures would come out like after your adjustment.