Release (l.d)

Your footsteps assaulted the creaking floor as you power-walked the halls of the guest house. You were in a state of disappointment, sadness, and absolute anger. Your girlfriend had just cheated on you, all because she wanted to be in the stupid porno the two of you were filming with a band of nobodies. Once you entered the living room, you snatched the keys from the bowl. You paused momentarily, spotting some cigarettes and a lighter. You snatched them too.

Your hair was messily falling along your head, your eyes red from the emotions coursing you, eyebrows knitted as you bore a menacing frown. You swung the door to the guest house open, leaving it open as you passed through hastily. Your flannel flowing like a cape with the speed of your heels. You made your way to your van, shuffling the keys in hand to get the car key ready.

"To hell with this, she can have em'," you hopped in the van, ramming the key into the ignition, starting it, "Let's see how far they get without me."

You go on as you switched into drive, stomping the pedal, "Good luck finding your own way outta here!"

You didn't manage to get very far as the weird woman, Pearl, was blocking your path. You stomped on the breaks, switching into park, jerking forward in the process, "What the —"

Your menacing gaze softened quickly. You remembered the woman's husband mentioning how she got "confused," chopping it up to dementia or something. You immediately hopped out of the car and approached the old woman.

"Are you alright?" You asked as she kept her face forward. After a few seconds, she ambled over to you, groaning against your frame as she stuffed her face in her neck. Without a thought, a vein stricken hand snaked around your body, pulling you closer to her. Initially, you were incredibly grossed out but her hand moved along your body in a way you hadn't experienced in a minute; a foreign touch. You melted into her arms as Pearl planted a filthy wet kiss to your neck. You pulled away at the feeling of her retired, cracked lips. Reality hit you.

"How come you just did that?" You asked, clamping her arms in your hands, pushing her away to increase the distance.

"I can show you what I'm capable of." Pearl spoke, dryly, her gaze low as she tugged at her gown.

You mentally gagged, "I don't — maybe we should just go find your husband."

Pearl remained still. You looked her over, peeping her other hand still behind her back. You kept mental note as she spoke, "I saw what she did to you. I would never do that to you, I would only want your touch."

Your lip involuntarily rose at the reminder of the situation you we're abandoning. You flicked your eyes to the guest house, contemplating. Pearl stepped closer. Instantly, you took a step back, the only thing keeping distance between you two were your arms, "Ma'am, please, let's get you inside."

"I know how it feels. To not be desired." Pearl whispered, her exposed hand caressing your face. You met her gaze, staring into the old woman's orbs.

"I see the tension," her hand wandered along your chest, down your belt buckle, "Let me help you release it."

There was tension. Sexual frustration. Resentment. Sadness. Anger... all of which needed to be let out.

You looked down at the woman's hand; it was undoing your belt. You let out an uncontrollable sigh at the initiation of contact, it had been so long, but you knew better. You released Pearl, swatting her hands from your unfastened belt. Hastily returning it to its original state while stumbling back, "I'm fi—"

A sharp poke to your shoulder, you looked up, letting out a pained whine, "What the fuck?!" Pearl had just stabbed you. That hidden hand now exposed coming at you will as much speed as the woman possessed. She attempted to stab you again but you caught her wrist. You squeezed it, Pearl releasing the knife as a result. With fight or flight activated and your previously mentioned tension, you shoved the elderly woman onto the ground.