You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*

You and Tim entered the museum, immediately going to find Roman. Unknowingly, you passed Jenna along the way. She was smiling at you still, butterflies flooding her stomach as she recalled the previous interaction, over and over.

"All done, boss." You said.

"Excellently done guys," Roman cheesed at you and Tim, before returning his sights to his phone.

"Check Twitter, the pictures are coming out so nice, especially Jenna's." You and Tim pulled out your phones, going to the app.

"Oh, yeah, these photos are nice." Tim laughed, "She's already trending too, this is crazy."

"That's what amazing women being amazing does," Roman smacked the back of your head, "How'd you fumble her again, kid?"

Tim laughed, putting his phone away.

"First, ow," you said rubbing the back of your head, "And second, I didn't fumble her, it was a mutual breakup."

"And what happened again?"

"It wasn't our time, I guess. We were in two vastly different mental spaces, it caused a lot of conflict." You explained.

"Well, then your time might be now. She hasn't taken her eyes off you yet." Roman stated, and you and Tim followed his gaze, spotting her. She was staring, a smirk revealing her dimple; she waved at you again. You waved back, immediately reconsidering if you were just a plaything.

"You'd better get her back before that blonde boy takes her out of the game," Roman warned, seeing Percy plop beside her on the couch.

You rolled your eyes at the sight, "Yeah."

"Or you can get cozy with one of those lovely ladies from earlier, choice is yours, Y/N." He pat your shoulder before backing away, "Enjoy the show, guys."

Tim smiled, returning his attention to you. You were in a pensive state, your lip tucked between your teeth.

"Please, don't overthink it," Tim sighed as he strolled, heading back to your dates.

"I'm not, but I mean you saw us out there? Just now, and you heard Roman."

"You're overthinking it," Tim stopped in his tracks, "Firstly, Roman has been divorced three times; don't listen to him."

You shrugged; fair point.

"Secondly, you guys shared a moment, a very cute one, but until Percy is out of the picture, don't get your hopes up with Jenna. Let it play out, then you can swoop in. But for now, let's not overthink and just enjoy our dates?"

"I guess — fine." You muttered, and Tim pat your shoulder.

Across the room...

"You look amazing," Percy complimented her. She flashed her eyes at him, "Thank you."

Georgie plopped down next to Jenna, hugging her, "What's up, guys."

Percy and Georgie then dapped each other up.

"Noth—," Jenna was interrupted. Percy replied, "Actually, I was just going to talk to Jenna."

Jenna looked up at Percy, who was already staring at her. Jenna felt an odd chill go down her spine, his face was unusually unreadable. Georgie pointed, "Well you might want to go before the interviewers get nearby, they're coming around."

Percy nudged his head, and Jenna got up, pointing for him to lead so she could follow. Percy and Jenna walked the circular room, being greeted as they made their way out of the showcase area. You and your date weren't very far from where they were headed. As they passed, Jenna saw you, laughing and giggling with your date. Sasha was a grave 360 from Jenna; she was tall, curvy with long curly hair.