HEATED (m)

tw: "torn between the two, wasn't really much more that she could do"

A crisp breeze flows through the bedroom window, forcing a snuggle between our heterosexual, sleeping love birds to keep warm. Upon contact, the two stir, but the female wakes: there's something poking her.

Mabel frantically feels for the pointy object that woke her, hoping to move it and go back to sleep. However, her discovery of pointy object would leave her aroused.

Sleep could, and would, WAIT.

"I think it missed me more than you did. Why aren't you up yet, Charlie?" She pressed a kiss to her boyfriend's jaw.

He hummed rhythmically, lowering his lips to meet hers. "G-good morning."

Smirk intact, Mabel responded by pushing him onto his back and straddling him. She engaged a hot, morning kiss. They moaned into each other's mouths as their hands explored one another's body. Charlie's hands found Mabel's waist, guiding her to be atop the part of him that was, in fact, arisen.

Giggling, Mabel broke the kiss. She sat up. "You're not gonna get me wet first?"

Charlie held his hands up in surrender. "You got on top of me."

"Because I want to ride your handsome face first." She stroked his facial stubble.

He grinned. "You think I'm handsome?"

"When your mouth's closed." Mabel pulled her tank top off, tossing it at his face.

He snatched her shirt off his face. "Closed or full?"

"Full."

Impatiently, she moved up hovering her cunt over his lips. Charlie kissed and licked her teasingly until Mabel sat. He latched onto her clit, firmly sucking. In an instance, loud moans filled the room. Mabel rolled her hips as Charlie's hands traveled the small of her back, around and down her arms, and up her stomach. He settled on roughly squeezing her breast, pinching her nipples. She threw her head back. "Fuck...."

Un(fortunately), for the lovers, this is where their morning sex ends — with a solid few seconds of face riding. In a trice, one of the two cellphones on the nightstand rung.

"Oh my ...god, who's calling us th-this... early?" Mabel asked breathily.

Mouth full of pussy, Charlie mumbled 'I don't know.'

Rather weak and on the cusp of an explosion, Mabel glanced at the night stand to identify whose phone was ringing; hers. She squinted at the screen. It read:

Y/n

"Why is she..." she moaned, now looking to the bedside clock.

9:48 AM - Wednesday

Mabel's eyes grew wide. "Oh sh-shit... Charlie..."

Getting the absolute wrong idea, he assisted her grinding, pulling her down by her waist for added pressure. Mabel whimpered, "Charlie... I'm l— oh god."

Still under the wrong impression he hummed against her, adding more stimulation. Mabel tried prying herself off, but he was an immovable object. "I'm l-laghh ... I'm late..."

There was a loud pop when Charlie abruptly detached from her. His hands included. With fear in his voice and panicked eyes, he questioned. "What — what do you mean you're late?"

Mabel quickly dismounted him and leapt to her feet. Charlie blinked, he was bemused. "Hello?"

She yanked her phone up, unlocking it to text. As she typed, she explained, "I'm late to meet with my writing tutor."