My, My, My (h.d)

"Can you please stop calling me?"

The guy on the phone chuckled, "Well good morning to you too, Harley."

"My morning is already bad because it's starting with you." Harley stated, rolling out of bed with the phone to her ear.

The guy laughed, "Ouch, you're still mad at me huh?"

Harley immediately went into a stretch, fixing her oversized shirt. She yawned before answering, "Duh Aidan."

He groaned dramatically, "Ugh, you're getting in the way of us being happy."

"You want me to get over you cheating?"

Aidan piped up, "Yes! It's been a year! I've grown up and I'm ready to try again Harley. Honest."

Harley exited her bedroom, dragging her feet to the bathroom, "We've been trying since I was fourteen. I don't have any 'try again' left for you sir." Harley locked the bathroom door.

Aidan was silent for a moment, he responded, "You answered the phone for me.. if you don't have any try left, why do that ma'am?"

"To tell you to stop calling me." Harley giggled, putting the phone on speaker as she started her hygiene routine.

"If you wanted me to stop calling you'd block me."

"So you can no caller id me to death? No."

"Okay so change your number if you don't want to talk to me."

"Last time I did that you bribed Beast and Lewie for my number," Harley stated. The smacking of his teeth echoed throughout the bathroom, causing Harley to shake her head.

"I don't like that you're so stubborn now," he whined, "Let's just give it another go! We got all summer!"

Harley selectively replied, "I'm not stubborn. I'm just not stupid."

"You were never stupid, you just loved me a lot." He said, and Harley grimaced before brushing her teeth. "Honestly Harls, you don't miss us just a little bit?" Aidan hummed and a FaceTime call emerged.

"No," Harley shot then continued to brush her teeth while watching the screen; Aidan went on, "I know you see me FaceTiming you."

"I do," she spit, "But I don't want to look at you, hearing you is hard enough."

Aidan laughed, "You weren't going to be looking at just me."

Harley pressed her lips together, "Could you be any less gross?"

"You used to liked my gross."

Harley rubbed the bridge of her nose, sighing loudly. Aidan laughed, "I got you stressed already?"

Harley closed her eyes, hovering her finger over the phone, "Okay, goodbye Aidan. Do not call me again." She ended the call, continuing her routine. As she wrapped up, the sounds of muffled laughter and cheers caught her attention. A knock on the door, a man shouted, "Harley is that you?"

Harley smiled at the familiar voice, grabbing her phone. She opened the door with a huge grin, "BFTF!"

Ethan flashed his grilled smile, opening his arms widely. Harley hugged her brother; they squeezed each other for dear life. They pulled away, Ethan asked, "How long have you been home?"

"Just since yesterday." Harley explained, and her brother picked his luggage up, "Where were you?"

Ethan went to his room, Harley in tow, he answered, "In LA, had a gig as a Sound Assistant for a few weeks."

Harley leaned into his doorway while he plopped on his bed, she commented, "That's cool, have you met my husband yet?"

Ethan took of his shoes and coat, he laughed, "No I haven't met Matthew McConaughey."