Part-Time Lover (t.c)*

"Alright class, quick review for today's lesson. According to the triangular theory of love, relationships consist of what three major components?" Your professor asked and instantly, a sea of hands flooded the room.

Among those hands were Tara Carpenter, Quinn Bailey, and Chad Meeks-Martin. There was an interesting relationship among the four. Each other the four, overlapping with their own level of passion, intimacy and commitment.

"Tara!" The professor picked.

She lowered her hand as did the rest of the students, projecting her voice, "The three major components are passion —

Lip locked and tongue tied, your hands were glued to the waist of the small brunette. Leading you backwards through her living room, she moaned into your mouth. She tossed her pink bomber on the backrest of the couch, and swiftly began prying you out of your flannel. You tossed it on the backrest, quickly returning your hands to her waist.

The bursting flavors of cherries and bubblegum flooding your intense exchange of lust. The constant babbling of spit as you forced your tongue down her throat, hollowing her oxygen supply. Your eyes were closed as were hers, but you both knew where to go as you had done this dance many times before.

Her back rested against her room door as she missed the entirety of the door knob, your hands were distracting her — you groped her ass roughly. The girl bit your bottom lip as the two of you spun into her room, where she didn't hesitate to close and lock the door. She threw her arms around your neck, pulling you further into her as your grip on her ass tightened, pulling her lower body into you.

"Intimacy —

She was on her back, holding her naked legs wide for you. A grin on her face as you kneeled beside the bed, pulling her to the end. Your warm overly-salivated tongue drenched her pussy in all things you with a long firm lick, from the perineum to her swollen clit. She bit her lip before moaning softly.

Quickly, you lapped her pool, dipping a tongue inside teasingly. Slurping filled the room, when you finally decided to suffocate her clit with your mouth. Your pull was hard as your tongue flicked her bean. She trembled as her eyes drifted to the back of her skull immediately. Her nails found themselves scratching your non-itching scalp as you expertly worked your tongue on her bucking lower body.

"And commitment."

You were fucking her.

Hands wrapped around the back of her neck as you plunged to the pits of her vagina. The collision of sweating skin causing a must and fuss as the rhythmic clapping of your strokes reigned supreme. The woman's hands were interlocked with the sheets, destroying further an already messy bed like her relationship. Her muffled grunts and your loud groans inspiring each other to fuck more.

"Faster ....harder ....deeper ...." Each of the brunette's requests being met as soon as she asked. Not a second was spared.

Each of your hands were occupied with a cheek, forcing them apart so you could visualize some of the deadly grip on your backwards tail. Not wanting to let you go, her pussy hugged you; you knew by the amount of labia reaching out for you whenever you thrusted. The squeeze was tight and personal like the hug she gave hours before you bent her over. Hours before your name became a new curse word as she pleasurably screamed it at the top of her lungs. Hours before she would drain you with this vampiric box she happily called yours.

Even though, by society's definition, it belonged to someone else.

Your professor smiled, "That is correct. Well done Tara!"