Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)

You were asleep until the smooching of kisses and the soft thumb brushing your jawline caused you to stir. There was a breathing weight atop you with a soft, minty voice speaking, "Life's insufferable when you're sleep."

A series of kisses to your face then your jaw, the voice sighed, "Don't let me suffer, please."

Your lips curled into a smile, and your arms engulfed the body on top of you, rolling over. A series of giggles were let out as you blindly hovered the body. Two soft hands moving from your face to your shoulders where they rested, thumbing circles.

Your eyes fluttered open, and you were met with the dimpled smile of your girlfriend, Phoebe Atwell-Johnson. (HAHAHA NO REST FOR THE WICKED)

Yawning, you said, "Good mor—" Phoebe put a hand to your mouth while her brown eyes broadened in horror. Confused, you furrowed your brows while mumbling into her hand. She reached to the nightstand grabbing a mist spray bottle. The liquid splashing around the bottle as she shook it. Holding it to your mouth, Phoebe pried your mouth open and promptly sprayed inside with a firm finger.

You couldn't register as the strong peppermint mist forced your eyes closed; a series of coughs as it burned away the germs. She put the mist back. You forcefully flicked your tongue, shaking your head, you panted, "Well that's one wa—"

Cupping your face and pulling you close, Phoebe kissed you. While hungrily slobbering you down, the sweet taste of Phoebe's cherry lips pushed away the prior stinging. Your eyebrows rose as if you were floating; you moaned into her mouth, relishing in the sensation.

Phoebe pulled away, leaving you frozen in your kissing pose and sweetly she said, "Good morning."

You sheepishly smiled, "Hi."

Phoebe giggled massaging your face. Your cheeks flushed before you rested your head in her palm, staring lovingly at her. She cleared her throat, "Now that I know you're still in love with me, I have good news and bad news. Which one do you want first?"

"The bad news," you kept your lovestruck gaze.

"It's Wednesday," Phoebe swallowed, "...and I'm going to New York to finalize my divorce from Cole."

"That sounds like good news," you playfully rolled your eyes.

"I won't be back until Saturday morning ... so I need you to watch CJ." Phoebe grimaced.

You thrusted onto your palms, holding yourself over Phoebe with your eyes widened in extreme panic. Your breathing picked up, chest puffing out and back, you stammered, "J-junior? Wa-watch him?" You long blinked to calm yourself.

Phoebe brought her hands to her together, "Yes."

"Like babysitter?"

"I was thinking more of bonding with step-parent but sure."

"I've been trying to bond with him for almost two years." You quickly blinked, breathing still all over the place, you squinted with a pitched voice, "And what's the good news?"

Phoebe explained, rubbing along your arms, "I woke you up six hours before my flight to calm your nerves about it."

You glanced at the alarm clock, it read: 7:04AM. You stared at your girlfriend, nodding, "Yeah, yeah, no I'm definitely gonna need calm nerves, but baby, that's not even half the resolve — your son hates me."

Phoebe sighed, closing her eyes. You rambled on, "I think he wants me dead actually. If you leave me with him, he'll try to kill me. I mean what if he succeeds this time, right? Like, I mean, your life will really be insufferable then for sure because I'll never be waking up. No amount of kisses in the world will bring m—"