Ur Best Friend (t.c)

"Will you please calm down, Amber? Fuck, you're scaring away the bitches." Mindy's eyes shifted left to right at the many women in the bar. Waving anxiously and biting her lip at one; the girl rolled her eyes in response.

Mindy pursued her lips.

The gang: Amber, Mindy, Chad, Wes, and Liv were at the bar, playing their routinely games of pool. Were they enjoying it? Nope because Amber had reason to believe her partner, you, were cheating on her with the other missing ganger, Tara. ..her best friend.

"Forget them, you're scaring us," Wes added, opening his body posture.

Chad agreed, "I second that, what's up with you?"

Liv silently looked to a frustrated Amber, everyone analyzing her body language while awaiting a reply.

Amber's arms were crossed with her phone in hand. Amber may have been there but she wasn't there, she was too wrapped up in the possibility of you cheating on her with Tara. Chad poked his head out, "Hello?"

She huffed, and went on a rant, "Does anybody else find it fucking weird that Tara and Y/N have been missing our pool nights for the past month, TOGETHER? Every single time we hang out, suddenly Tara is inspired and wants to draw her fucking heart out, and Y/N has to babysit their siblings? Nobody else finds it weird?!"

The gang exchanged faces, before Mindy replied, pulling the pool cue to her chest, "In their defense, Y/N always misses our hangouts to watch their siblings, quite often. And Tara.... well, actually, I have nothing for Tara."

Wes chimed in, "I do, Tara is going through a lot with her mother dating again, so I mean if she finally feels good enough to do something she loves, who are we to question it?"

Chad and Liv nodded in agreement. He added, lining up his pool cue, "I mean, that's your best friend and your lover, you should be more understanding." He shoots.

Amber made a face of disgust, throwing her arms around, "More understanding? I care deeply about them both, but how do you continue to care about people who blow you off constantly? There hasn't been one time for the past month, Tara and Y/N joined us, together. It's either one of them or neither of them! Y/N barely even hangs out with me privately, this the only time I get to see them. And Tara?! Tara just seems MIA when I want to see her, now. It's fucking WEIRD."

"Sound likes you need to talk to your partner then..." Liv affirmed.

"Did you miss the part about Tara?! It's both of them!"

Mindy walked around the table, lining up her cue, she spoke, "Amber," she shoots, standing upright, "Y/N - I understand, that's your lover but that's private. I don't understand why you're upset about Tara though. We've all missed a hangout or two."

Chad rose a finger, "Like when I have football practice," he pointed to Liv, "or a hot date." She rolled her tongue, clawing at him. He bit the air, growling.

Amber mocking gagged, causing Liv to giggle. Amber rolled her eyes at the two of them, crossing her arms again, she mumbled, "Y'all don't fucking get it."

Wes frustratedly questioned, "What's not to get, Amber?" He prepared to shoot another ball, focusing with an attitude.

Amber shook her head, raising a hand in annoyance, her voice echoing among her peers, "That there's clearly something up!"

Wes huffed, looking up momentarily from his line up, "Like what, Amber?"

"Like maybe Y/N and Tara have something going on?!" Amber explained, focusing her attention to her phone; defeated but very much annoyed at the lack of seriousness.