Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)

tw: Maddy, Nate, Cassie?

Sin loomed over the City of Angels.

Time was fast approaching midnight as early 2000's hip-hop aggressively rattled the house. Under a blanket of dim lights and frustratingly poor-smelling must, young people mindlessly danced with either red cups or their hands raised to the ceiling. Some even had blunts raised, thus, filling the mansion with smoke.

With a red cup and your impulse control lessening, you stood in the corner with your friends Caleb, Donovan and Casamigos. You were present, sure, but you were not listening. The only person with your attention was Casamigos, your bitter-tasting friend, whom was occupying your mind, and cup, by whispering fantasies in your ear of every woman you saw.

It was essential to get over your ex-girlfriend.

Getting over your ex is why you were dragged to this party in the first place. You'd never bother with gatherings like this, let alone tequila, but your friends and this red cup had your better judgment. Surely, the advice to get under someone new was spectacular because just like that, you laid your drunken gaze on a woman you'd be getting under.

Your nostrils twitched at the pugnacious scent of the brown distilled liquor. Casamigos clearly agreed with your pick. You downed your cup and stuffed it in Caleb's chest, "Hold this, I'll be back."

Your cup hit the floor as he didn't try to save it. You unzipped your corduroy jacket, smoothing it out, so you'd look decent. Anything to entrance this woman with drunken pheromones.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To fuck Sydney Sweeney." You answered.

Caleb followed your hypnotized sight to the blonde in question. She was gorgeous in her strapless blue party dress and silver heels: hair short and curly.

Caleb furrowed his brows, "How many drinks have you had Y/N?"

You licked your lips, turning your head to him, rapidly speaking, "What? Is she ugly in real life?—" you focused on the other guy, "Donovan? She's not hot?"

Donovan tilted his head, "No, she's nice — it's just uh..."

"Uh?"

Donovan remained silent.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

Casamigos had you irrational. You took a single step as Caleb tugged your arm to stop. "Y/N, bro, pick someone else."

"My mind's made up." You snatched away. "Let go."

Caleb opened his mouth to reply but you were too far away for his words to be audible.

"He doesn't actually think that's who he thinks it is?" Donovan was perplexed as you shimmied through the crowd.

Caleb remarked, "He does, he's still going over there."

"Jenna's going to fucking kill him." Donovan downed his cup, watching you interact with the blonde.

"If she goes for —" Caleb's eyes widened.

Donovan gasped, "No fucking way."

"— it." Caleb's jaw hung.

You were hand in hand with Sydney, laughing up a storm as you led her away.

The liquor in your body impaired a lot of your thinking and vision, but you weren't alone. Sydney, whom was actively pressed between you and the locked bathroom door was drunk out of her mind too. She only knew what she was about to do. There was not a thought recurring of with whom.