Teenage Fever (v.c)

tw: unreliable information about reader

teenage fever: n, the state of indecision and/or hesitancy about your romantic feelings towards someone out of fear of non-reciprocity

"You're so good with that... it's almost like it's attached to you." Vada complimented you as she laid across your bed nude.

You two had completed the devil's tango. One of many sessions as this was kind of all your relationship boiled down to — casualty.

You smiled in response, removing the toy from the harness. Vada sat up on her elbows admiring you with the widest smile on her face. You completed a series of tasks; grabbing some quick clothes to throw on, putting toy in your attached bathroom so you could clean it, and putting your old clothes in the laundry basket. Once you finished, you stood in sweats and a white tank. Your build filled the lazy fit in enough places to garner another compliment from Vada, "You're just so..." She threw her head back.

You crawled atop the naked girl, hovering her body as you stared quizzically in her eyes, "So what?"

"So fine." She confessed, smiling at you. "And perfect."

You laughed, "You're just saying that because you got some plasdick."

Vada chuckled with a face of disgust, "Ew, don't call it that!"

"You didn't deny it." You caught her.

"I mean, you know me so well, why deny?" She shrugged lazily, and you smacked her face with a pillow, getting off the bed. You stood at the side.

"You suck," you put your hands on your hips, shaking your head. Vada tossed the pillow at you before sitting up, spreading her legs and overlooking her reproductive organ, "I was kidding but you? You actually do suck. Look at my clit, it's OD swollen."

You rolled your eyes, walking to the foot of the bed. You peeked at it, shrugging, "Eh, you get what you deserve."

Vada looked up at you, releasing her folds before crossing her legs, "I get what I deserve?"

You nodded, grabbing her clothes from the floor.

Vada squinted at you before scooting to the end of the bed. She took her clothes from your hands, putting them on. You watched her silently. Once she finished, she gathered her book bag, slinging it over her shoulder letting out a sigh. She stood by the door as she looked at you, wetting her lips, "I'm ready when you are." She got her bottom lip stuck in her mouth.

You furrowed your brows, confused by the sudden energy shift, "What's wrong?" You went to your closet, grabbing a hoodie before getting your car keys. Vada shook her head, dropping it. You didn't pry, you just raised your brows and escorted her out of your room. As the two of you went through the hallway, you put your hoodie on. You felt eyes watching you as you got closer to the stairs. Initially, you heard another set of feet dragging behind you; you stopped on the landing when the sliding ceased. You stared at Vada whom was holding the newel cap at the top of the stairs. Your stare was filled with concern as Vada's expression was unreadable.

You couldn't help but wander what the hell was going on in her mind, "You good?"

Vada nodded.

Moving down the stairs, she passed you on the landing without even looking at you; she reached the bottom of the stairs — sighing again. You followed her to the foyer. You opened the front door to your mom, you froze, "M-mom?"

"Hey baby, I was just about to ask you to help with the groceries," she said with two paper bags on her arms, and rattling with the keys. Your mom gave attention to the doorway, spotting Vada.