Perfect (j.o)

"Jenna, love, your hair is gonna be a mess if you don't take your eyes off that phone," a man sassed with his hand rested on his poking hip.

Jenna giggled before looking up at the mirror, meeting the man's gaze, "I'm sorry, Dave. I-I just really like talking to her."

Dave returned to his previous position, playing with her curls, "I know, but love, you have to be on set in a few minutes and your curls aren't falling the way I'd like them to."

"Her curls may not be falling but she surely is," another man called out.

Jenna cupped her face, smiling like a geek as she folded into her lap, "Enrique, stop!"

Dave scoffed and Enrique laughed at his frustration. Dave shook his head as Jenna laughed to herself, sitting back up - adjusting in her seat, "Okay, okay, okay, I'm ready."

Dave laughed at Jenna as her cheeks were the color of a peach and her dimples more prominent than ever. He couldn't even be mad, she was just adorable.

Dave continued to play with her curls, "This girl got you acting so unserious, Jen. This is so unlike her, right?" He faced Enrique, hovering Jenna's hair with his hands.

"Very unlike her," Enrique answered, "What is she doing to our girl?"

Dave shook his head, "Beats me."

"What is she doing to you, mija?" Enrique asked, impatiently.

Jenna grinned like a dummy at the mirror at the opportunity to talk about you. Dave and Enrique gave her their full attention.

"She's doing everything. She's giving me just enough attention, she's communicating just right, she's honest, she's attentive to what I want or need, she's a really good kisser, above and below," Enrique and Dave's jaws dropped, "She's got great time management; she has her own life, own goals, her own friends but still prioritizes me and she's really, really funny. Everything about her compliments me so well. And my god, she's the biggest flirt ever - it's like she's still trying to pull me and she already pulled me, y'know? It's insane. She's just - just perfect," Jenna swooned, "for me."

"Perfect?" Enrique got wide eyed.

"The word she swore she'd never use to describe a person!?" Dave gasped, covering his mouth as if it were forbidden, staring at Enrique. They both blinked erratically at the revelation.

Jenna nodded, "The word I said I'd never use to describe a person... it's her."

Dave and Enrique froze before they cheered. Jenna laughed in confusion, "What's going on?"

"Somebody broke the mold of our baby, oh my god, mija," Enrique came up behind her in the mirror; he shook her shoulders, "Congratulations!"

"You know what, I'm not even mad at the hair, it's PERFECT." Dave recited the word in Jenna's tone.

Jenna giggled up a storm, "You guys are too much."

A knock on the door, a production assistant peeks in, "We're ready on set Jenna."

"I'll be there in a sec." The PA leaves. Dave gives her a final look over, Enrique does the same, adjusting her white strap on her shoulder.

"Perfect!" Dave and Enrique shouted in unison as they backed away. Jenna rolled her eyes, smiling.

Jenna hopped up from the chair, eyeing herself in the vanity before grabbing her phone. The thread between her and you was left open, immediately causing her to smile. She tapped the camera icon. With her camera open, she snapped a selfie and sent it to you. Not even looking it over.