Jawbreaker (j.o)

A continuation of 'All Mine'

It was the night of the Met Gala, and our favorite stars were all dressed up to honor the legacy of Karl Lagerfeld. There were a plethora of wild costumes to honor the man; notables being Doja Cat, Lil Nas X, and Jared Leto. Though they weren't appealing to you; you would've been lying if you didn't acknowledge that they, among others, left you speechless.

Not half as speechless as your girlfriend though.

Yes, you were present for the entirety of the process before this moment. Despite that, you were still remarkably unprepared for how beautiful she'd look when it call came together.

Jenna took her place on the carpet, taking her first pose. Quickly, you sprawled out the train of her dress, setting it out of her way so she doesn't trip. You raised the hook of her dress so Jenna could carry it on her own. She hooked her finger inside, taking another pose.

"Thank you baby." She whispered with her mouth hardly moved. You nodded once and rushed from the carpet and line of photography joining her manager, Lindsey.

Handing you Jenna's small purse, Lindsey explained, "Let's go ahead and make our way to the top of the stairs. She'll be on the carpet a minute."

"Alright, following you," you ushered for her to walk ahead. She led the way with you in tow. You kept your eyes on Jenna. Your jaw slacked, or more appropriately, was broken with how far it hung while you stared at her. She was so damn gorgeous.

*click click*

"JENNA!"

"Jenna, straight ahead!"

*click click*

"Who are you wearing, Jenna?!"

"Jenna, to your left!"

Cameras shuttered and flashed relentlessly at her. Between the photographers and screaming fans on the sidewalks, Jenna got a little nervous. She let out an uneven breath. Immediately, she began looking for her person, whom she lost in the flashing lights. Maybe it was her peaking anxiety that helped but rather fast, she found you going up the stairs with Lindsey, your gaze fixed on her. You could tell she was anxious, so you gave her a thumbs up.

Jenna sent you a thankful smile.

Your small gesture secured her nerves instantaneously

Your small gesture secured her nerves instantaneously. Jenna snapped back into the euphoria of the moment. She modeled with ease, absolutely working the carpet; making the carpet, the cameras and the other attendees — her bitch.

You reached the top of the stairs, standing off to the side. While you peeked over the horde of photographers and interviewers to keep Jenna in sight, Lindsey received a call. She rummaged her YSL bag and took out her phone, checking the caller id. Lindsey tapped your shoulder, and you leaned towards her. "It's Enrique, I'll just be a second."