Misanthrope (w.a)*

The clattering of glass and chatter of drunks echoed throughout the bar — the live music being performed by artists only making the location more deafening. Y/N pushed their fingers into their ears, projecting their voice, "Ajax, what'd you say? I can't hear you!"

The head-scarfed man laughed, leaning into Y/N's direction, speaking loudly, "I said the woman down there wants you!"

"What woman?"

Ajax looked at her and smiled as he rose his glass; Y/N followed his gaze, taking in the sight of the woman. She was beautiful — curly dark hair with enticing brown eyes.

The woman smiled before she slowly pulled her straw between her full lips. Her eyes were trained on Y/N as she sipped.

"Damn," Ajax shook his head as she licked her full lips. Y/N bit their lip, removing their bodily earplugs, facing forward, "She seems nice!"

"Nice?" Ajax turned forward on his barstool. He sipped from his glass, "She just wants to suck your dick is all!"

Y/N giggled, sipping from their glass, "Yeah, I know!"

Ajax glanced at the woman, whom was still giving Y/N the eye. He remarked, "You know, you should let her — she's not letting up!"

Y/N glanced at the woman again and shook their head, replying, "I'd get in trouble!"

Ajax groaned, "Ugh, what Wednesday won't know won't hurt." He drank as did Y/N, Ajax added, "Besides, you aren't getting any good action anyway. Don't let the opportunity for a pleasurable experience pass you by."

Y/N's eyes locked with the woman's as they finished their glass — the alcohol burning away any thought to be faithful to Wednesday. Y/N set the glass down with a cocky look. Licking their lips as they slid off the barstool, Y/N smirked, "Well, I am an opportunist."

In a matter of minutes, Y/N was in an alley, leaned against a wall, hands tangled in hair as the woman worked her hands and mouth around them. Y/N's eyes crossed, with heavy breathing, "I'm gonna...fuck..."

"Please... for me..." she encouraged as she roughly jerked them to finish on her face.

Y/N groaned loudly, releasing just as ...

Wednesday sprung from the mattress; the mental image not allowing her to sleep further. She blinked profusely in attempt to clear her mind but nothing worked until she swatted the hand from her lap. Once the vision was gone, Wednesday shot daggers at the face of the owner of the hand she swatted; her bedfellow, her partner — you. She flipped the covers back, clenching her jaw tightly as she became consumed with rage... hurt... pain.

You stirred at the movement as Wednesday leapt from bed, aggressively stuffing her feet into her house shoes. You extended your hand forth only to be met with the warmth of the bed, you mumbled, "Darling?"

She ignored you while you called out a second time, "Wednesday?"

Wednesday left your shared bedroom, slamming the door as she did. Confused, you rolled onto your back lazily looking at the door. You groaned, grabbing your phone from the bedside table. It was two in the morning which meant it was too late to be awake or angry; you set your phone back and put your hands on your face. You let out a broken yawn.

Downstairs, Wednesday tugged a lamp string, lighting the living room. She snatched the handset from the rotary, quickly dialing. When she finished, she closed her eyes as the phone rung. Seconds later, a sleepy voice rang her ears, "Wednesday?"